You have no items in your shopping cart.
"Revolutionary product purrfect for those who are looking for long-term pest control solution."
BRAVECTO is a unique and effective treatment for fleas and other parasites that cause cat diseases and discomfort. Infestations of fleas, mites (ear mites), flies and ticks are targeted by the active ingredient FLURALANER & MOXIDECTIN. The rapid onset of action relieves sufferers from itching within a 24-hour period after the first dose and results include 100% efficacy against fleas within 3 months for all indoor cats. BRAVECTO also controls environmental flea sources effectively with a single treatment.
Benefits & Features:
- Kills pre-existing and new infestations of paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus) for 10 weeks
- Provides effective control of pre-existing infestations of paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus) within 48 hours.
- Provides effective treatment and prevention of fleas on cats for 3 months following application.
- Fleas are killed 12 hours after treatment and newly emerged fleas are killed before viable eggs are produced for the entire treatment period.
- The flea life cycle is broken by the rapid onset of action and the long-lasting efficacy against adult fleas on the cat.
- Newly emerged adult fleas on a cat are killed before viable eggs are produced.
- Reduces incidence of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) by controlling adult fleas.
- Prevents heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis and treats and controls roundworms and hookworms.
- Highly effective against ear mite infestations after a single treatment.
- For large cats weighing 6.25-12.5kg apply the entire contents of one applicator as directed.
280 mg/mL FLURALANER
14 mg/mL MOXIDECTIN
Also contains: 339 mg/mL DIMETHYLACETAMIDE
Direction for Use:
- Immediately before use, open the sachet and remove the pipette.
- The pipette should be held by base or by the upper rigid portion below the cap in an upright position (tip-up) for opening it.
- The twist-and-use cap should be rotated clockwise or counterclockwise one full turn
- The cap will stay on the pipette; it is not possible to remove it.
- The pipette is open and ready for application when the breaking of the seal is felt.
- The cat should be standing or lying with its back horizontal for easy application.
- Part hair, place the pipette tip on the base of the skull of the cat.
- Squeeze the pipette gently at least twice, and apply the entire contents directly to the cat’s skin.
- The product should be applied on cats up to 6.25kg body weight in one spot at the base of the skull, or two spots in the middle line of the base of the skull on cats greater than 6.25kg body weight.
- Ingestion may cause adverse reactions and will remove the product from the coat.
- If multiple cats are treated and may mutually groom, it is recommended that the cats are separated while the product dries.
- Must not be used in case of hypersensitivity to the active constituents or to any of the excipients.
- Should not be used on kittens less than 9 weeks of age or cats weighing less than 1.2kg.
- In tick season, daily searching for and removal of any ticks found is recommended.
- The cat’s coat over the treatment application site may appear damp, greasy and mildly clumped.
Product Weight: 1.79 ml x 1 pipette
Brand: BRAVECTO (Cat)
BRAVECTO Plus Cat Fleas & Ticks Management for Large Cats 1pp can keep your large cat safe from heartworm disease and other parasites. A top-quality & is highly effective in preventing heartworm infection as well as killing and controlling any parasites like flea and ticks that may cause disease.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.