You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tasty yet beneficial for your dog against these parasites.
BRAVECTO is a tasty, easy-to-administer tick and flea treatment that delivers broad spectrum control of these external parasites. It has been used with care in dogs with pre-existing epilepsy to help maintain remission.
For breeding, pregnant and lactating canines, BRAVECTO Dog 2-4.5kg 2 Chews is recommended for use when a dog is less than 8 weeks of age and less than 2 kg in body weight.
Benefits & Features:
- Recommended for breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
- For dogs from less than 8 weeks of age and less than 2 kg in body weight.
- Can be used all year round with proper dosage.
- Chewables for mite, flea and tick treatment for dogs.
- Easy to administer.
- Used with care in dogs with pre-existing epilepsy.
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- Delicious and Highly Palatable.
136.4 g/kg Fluralaner
Direction for Use:
For effective treatment and control of:
- Flea infestation, use Bravecto chew every 3 months
- Paralysis tick, use Bravecto chew every 4 months
- Brown dog tick, use Bravecto chew every 2 months
- One dosage removes ear mite and sarcoptic mange infestations within 1 month, and Demodex mite infestation within 2 months.
- The absence of mites can be confirmed by 2 consecutive monthly skin scrapings. If mite infestation reoccurs, Consult your veterinarian.
- Please read the entire label/enclosed leaflet for full instructions before use
- For external use only
- Administer Bravecto chewable tablets at or around the same time as the dog’s meal
- If the tablet is not accepted voluntarily by the dog, it can also be given with food or placed directly into the mouth for swallowing.
- To ensure a therapeutic dose is administered, the chewable tablets should not be broken or divided.
For Treatment and Prevention of :
- Flea (Ctenocephalides felis) infestations for 3 months and effective within 8 hours of administration.
- Paralysis tick (Ixodes holocyclus) for 4 months effective within 24 hours of administration.
- Brown dog tick (Rhipicephalus sanguineus) for 2 months.
- Bush tick (Haemaphysalis longicornis) for 2 months.
- Mites after a single treatment.
Dosage Instruction Guide:
Dog's Bodyweight: 2 - 4.5kg
Number & Strength of Tablet to be given: 112.5mg
Brand: BRAVECTO (Dog)
BRAVECTO is a safe and easy-to-feed chew that helps remove parasites, flea, mites, mange and ticks from dogs. It's perfect for pregnant or nursing mothers who want to protect their furry friends from harmful critters. BRAVECTO Dog 2-4.5kg 2 Chews is also recommended by veterinarians as a tick preventative measure.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.