You have no items in your shopping cart.
We know your pup means everything! Something for anything you need, that will cover your dog's flea and tick worries.
BRAVECTO has been developed in response to the need for a product that provides an alternative to prevent and control flea allergy dermatitis (FAD), including an effective and safe option against the Fipronil-resistant strain of Fleas. BRAVECTO Pipette is easy to administer by pipette when properly dosed and can be used all year round with proper dosage.
Benefits & Features:
- Rapid onset of action kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs.
- Effective against fipronil-resistant strains of fleas.
- Can be used in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
- Kills pre-existing and new infestations of paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus) for 6 months.
- Controls fleas on dogs within 8 hours of administration, and combats flea re-infestations for a further 6 months.
- The flea life cycle can be broken by the rapid onset of action and the long-lasting efficacy against adult fleas.
- Treatment and control of sarcoptic mange.
- Prevention of flea tapeworm infections.
- Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
- Safe for use in MDR1 deficient breeds.
- Newly emerged adult fleas are killed before viable eggs are produced.
- Controls environmental flea populations in the dog's home.
- 500 MG FLURALANER Spot-on Solution for Small Dogs (>4.5-10kg).
280 mg/mL FLURALANER
Also contains: 339mg/mL DIMETHYLACETAMIDE (solvent)
Direction for Use:
- Remove Bravecto from the packaging.
- Twist the cap to break the seal in an upright position.
- Clear the animals back and part the fur.
- Apply directly to your fur pet’s skin.
- Not to be used in puppies less than 8 weeks and weighing less than 1.2kg.
- Must not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
Treats and Prevents:
- Flea (Ctenocephalides felis) infestations for up to 6 months
- Paralysis tick (Ixodes holocyclus) for 6 months
- Brown dog tick (Rhipicephalus sanguineus) for 12 weeks
- Ear mites, demodex mites and controls sarcoptic mange (caused by Sarcoptes scabiei)
- Allergy dermatitis (FAD)
- Tapeworm infections
How does it work?
Bravecto Spot-On contains Fluralaner as its active ingredient. The ingredient has a high potency against fleas and ticks. It is highly active on target parasites. Fluralaner is powerful in inhibiting parts of the parasite’s nervous system by acting belligerently on ligand-gated chloride channels (GABA-receptor and glutamate-receptor). Thus, destroys fleas and ticks. Bravecto kills newly emerged fleas before they lay eggs. It breaks the flea life cycle and controls further infestation. The spot-on is easy to apply and offers wide range of safety.
- In tick season, daily searching for and removal of any ticks found is recommended.
- Must not be used in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Should not be used on puppies less than 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 2kg.
- May irritate the eyes.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not contact the application area until dry.
- Where possible, apply to the animal in the evening.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For animal treatment only.
- Dispose immediately of empty pipettes, sachets and carton by wrapping them in paper and putting in the garbage.
Product Colour: Orange
Product Weight: 0.89 ml x 1 pipettes
Brand: BRAVECTO (Dog)
Meet BRAVECTO, your new best friend in the fight against ticks and worms. This revolutionary product offers quick and effective control of fleas, making your small dog feel more comfortable and keeping them safe from harmful parasites. BRAVECTO Dog 4.5-10kg 1 Pipette is also safe to use on pregnant and nursing dogs, so you can rest easy knowing your furry friend is being taken care of. Don't wait - pick up a bottle of BRAVECTO today!
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.