You have no items in your shopping cart.
Few parasites are more demanding or difficult to deal with than fleas. Balance that out by getting this!
Try BRAVECTO Cat Spot On 6.25-12.5kg tube treatment for your cats! It's not only easy-to-administer but also effective against the fipronil-resistant strain of fleas and controls flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). Effective all year round, you can't go wrong with this proactive approach to dealing with these pesky bugs!
Benefits & Features:
- Effective against fipronil-resistant strains of fleas.
- Kills pre-existing and new infestations of paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus) for 3 months.
- Provides effective treatment and prevention of fleas on cats for up to 3 months following application.
- Fleas are killed in up to 12 hours after treatment or after reinfestation during the 3-month treatment period.
- The flea life cycle can be broken by the rapid onset of action and the long-lasting efficacy against adult fleas on the cat.
- Newly emerged adult fleas on a cat are killed before viable eggs are produced.
- Effectively controls environmental flea population in areas to which the cat has access.
- For Large Cats (>6.25-12.5kg) apply the entire contents of one applicator (0.89mL pipette) as directed.
280 mg/mL FLURALANER
Also contains: 339mg/mL DIMETHYLACETAMIDE (solvent)
Direction for Use:
- Remove Bravecto from the packaging.
- Twist the cap to break the seal in an upright position.
- Clear the animals back and part the fur.
- Apply directly to your fur pet’s skin.
- Not to be used in kittens less than 11 weeks and weighing less than 1.2kg.
- Must not be used in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- The safe use of Bravecto Spot-on for cats in breeding males and females has not been established
- In tick season, daily searching for and removal of any ticks found is recommended
- Should not be used on kittens less than 9 weeks of age or cats weighing less than 1.2kg
Treats and Prevents:
- Flea (Ctenocephalides felis) infestations for up to 3 months.
- Controls paralysis tick (Ixodes holocyclus) for 3 months.
- Rapid onset of action kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs.
- Reduces incidence of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) by controlling adult fleas.
- Treats and controls ear mites.
How does it work?
Bravecto Spot-On is a highly effective flea and tick treatment. It contains fluralaner, which is a potent insecticide and acaricide. The potent ingredient inhibits the parts of the arthropod nervous system by destructing GABA-receptor and glutamate-receptor. Eventually, the parasites are eliminated. The key ingredient kills fleas and ticks actively for 3 months and protects against harmful flea and tick infestations. Bravecto spot-on provides long-lasting protection against fleas and paralysis ticks.
Pack Colour: Purple
Product Weight: 1.79 ml x 2 pipettes
Brand: BRAVECTO (Cat)
BRAVECTO Large Cats (6.25-12.5kg) 2pipette is your go-to solution for eliminating parasites on large cats. This potent insecticide and acaricide come in a topical solution, making it easy to apply directly to your cat's skin. BRAVECTO Cat Spot On works fast, killing all parasites within 12 hours of application. Keep your cat healthy and parasite-free with BRAVECTO Cat Flea & Ticks Treatment.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.