You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fun and fashion-forward way to keep your cat safe!
The ZEE Cat Neopro Yellow Collar is perfect! Made of high-quality teteron polyester webbing, it's adjustable and comes equipped with a breakaway buckle with an intelligent release system. Plus, the signature skull rubber logo protects stitches for longer durability.
Benefits & Features:
- Zee's newest launch collar.
- Built with a NeoPro™ rubber overlay that protects the Polyester making it extremely weatherproof, scratch-resistant and super easy to clean.
- One size fits all.
- Adjustable to make it perfectly comfortable for your cat.
- Equipped with the breakaway buckle with an intelligent release system.
- The breakaway buckles on our cat collars will automatically open if your cat gets stuck.
- With a quick release, that feature ensures your cat's safety especially when they are outside.
- Made from super-soft polyester that's soft on your cat's fur.
- Weather-resistant cat collars are great both indoors and outdoors.
- D-ring for attaching bell or ID tag.
- The rubber logo protects stitches for longer durability.
- Exclusive transparent design.
- Dust and fur protection.
- Easy to clean.
Direction for Use:
- Place the collar on your pet's neck.
- Adjust and secure at the back.
- Always monitor your pet in case they chew the product.
- Replace if the product is damaged.
- Dispose properly.
Product Width: 0.4 in
Product Length: 7.9 - 11.8 in
Brand: ZEE (Cats)
When you first meet ZEE Cat Neopro Yellow Collar, the D-ring inclusion catches your eye. It's so shiny! You can't help but wonder what it's for. Once you learn that the D-ring is perfect for attaching a bell or ID tag, you know this is the perfect collar for your cat. Not only will others be able to easily identify your pet, but they'll also appreciate the added safety feature of helping others recognize your pet.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.