You have no items in your shopping cart.
Don't let your dog or horse suffer from muscle and joint pain!
VIRBAC Rapigel Dog & Horse Muscle And Joint Relieving Gel is a convenient and easy cold therapy that will help relieve pain and muscle soreness. The menthol in Rapigel will also provide a cooling effect, reducing inflammation and swelling in joints and tendons. For intense exercise or overexertion, use Rapigel as a part of your recovery plan to increase circulation and reduce inflammation. It's like having an ice pack on demand!
Benefits and Features:
- Clean and easy cold therapy.
- Relieves pain and muscle soreness
- Reduce inflammation and swelling in joints and tendons
- Convenient portable cold therapy
- Clear gel formula leaves no sticky residue
- Recommended for pain or soreness associated with muscle, joint and tendon injuries
- Recommended for swollen and/or inflamed joints and tendons
- To assist warm up helping to prevent exercise-induced injuries
- To aid recovery from intense exercise or overexertion
- Promotes a similar effect to an ice pack
- Far more convenient to transport and can be used in situations where ice or cold hosing may be inconvenient or impossible.
- Widely recognised cooling agent when applied to the skin.
- Menthol is the no. 1 ingredient that is thought to stimulate the nerves that perceive cold and depress those that perceive pain. Specific nerve receptors respond in a similar manner to cold as they do to menthol. The menthol in RAPIGEL is an alternative or an additional aid to traditional cold therapy.
- Relieves soreness due to overexertion, fatigue or bruising.
- The menthol and camphor stimulate the circulation to damaged tissue when applied topically. This decreases the chance of bruises forming when applied early and may assist in the removal of dead blood cells once a bruise has formed.
- Aids in reducing inflammation and swelling
- Reduces the inflammatory response when applied immediately after an injury has occurred. Will also assist the healing process when applied for the duration of the injury by increasing circulation to the affected area.
- Chronic injuries in the case of older or more chronic inflammation menthol and camphor increase circulation and reduce inflammation.
- No mess and does not leave a sticky residue on hands, application sites or bandages
- Assist in the removal of residues from bandages or other products.
Menthol 20mg/g, Camphor 6.25mg/g and Isopropyl Alcohol 350mg/g
Direction for Use:
RAPIGEL should be used at full strength and applied liberally to the affected area and rubbed gently – both prior to and after exercise workout.
- Menthol and camphor have been used for thousands of years for the relief of pain in many areas of the body.
- Menthol and camphor, found in RAPIGEL, are part of a group of chemicals known as “counter-irritants” that relieve pain by irritating the sensory nerve endings to alter or offset the pain in the underlying muscle or joints served by the same nerves.
- Menthol and camphor have a mild anti-inflammatory effect. This assists in the repair of both acute and chronic joint and tendon injuries.
This product may contain ingredients that contravene the prohibited substances regulations in racing and competition jurisdictions. Users are strongly encouraged to check with the respective authority and their veterinarian prior to the use of any medication.
Product Volume: 120ml
Brand: VIRBAC (Dog and Horse)
RAPIGEL is the perfect way to reduce muscle and joint pain in horses and dogs. It's a convenient, easy-to-use cold therapy that can be applied quickly to relieve pain and muscle soreness. RAPIGEL also helps to reduce inflammation and swelling in joints and tendons, making it ideal for use before or after exercise. It can even be used as part of your rehabilitation program for joint or tendon injuries. Plus, the menthol provides a refreshing cooling effect while the camphor has a mild anti-inflammatory effect.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.