You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: ROYAL CANIN
Perfect dog food for this breed.
Looking for the perfect food to support your adult German Shepherd? Look no further than ROYAL CANIN German Shepherd Adult 11kg. Our food is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult dog in mind, and it helps to support optimal digestive health. With its highly digestible proteins and selection of specific fibres, this food helps limit intestinal fermentation and maintain a good balance of intestinal flora. Plus, our food also supports the skin's barrier role with its special complex. So why wait? Feed your furry friend ROYAL CANIN German Shepherd Adult today!
Benefits and Features:
- German Shepherds may be strongly built but they are known for their sensitive digestion. The German Shepherd’s digestive system can often lead to soft stools and frequent digestive upset. The German Shepherd breed-specific diet encourages digestive health through highly digestible ingredients and prebiotics to promote a balanced bacterial flora.
- The diet contains copra oil, a high-quality source of omega 6 fatty acids, increased levels of omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil (EPA & DHA) and specific vitamins to help support healthy skin and coat and maintain coat shine. These nutrients support the skin’s natural barrier function and have an anti-inflammatory action, to help your German Shepherd have an exceptional quality coat and skin.
- As a larger breed dog, the German Shepherd is prone to bone and joint issues such as hip dysplasia and arthritis. This specific diet formula is enriched with omega 3 fatty acids EPA & DHA, glucosamine and chondroitin which all support long term bone and joint health. The German Shepherd diet also helps maintain the ideal weight to lessen the impact on bones and joints.
- The kibble’s shape, size, texture and formula are adapted to the German Shepherd dog.
rice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, minerals, beet pulp, soya oil, fish oil, copra oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of mannooligosaccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). Vitamin A: 28500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 51 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 15 mg, E5 (Manganese): 66 mg, E6 (Zinc): 145 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg - Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g. tea extract (source of polyphenols): 150 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
- See table for complete feeding guide.
- See information on packaging for more info.
- To be stored in a cool, dry place.
- Protein: 24.0%
- Fat content: 19.0%
- Crude ash: 6.5%
- Crude fibres: 4.0%Per kg
- EPA/DHA: 4g
Brand: ROYAL CANIN
Product Weight: 11kg
Product Quantity: 1pk
Food Form: Dry (Dog)
Looking for a diet specifically tailored to meet the needs of adult German Shepherds? ROYAL CANIN German Shepherd 11KG is your answer! Formulated with L.I.P. proteins and specific fibres, this diet helps to support digestive health and maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora. It also helps to support the skin's barrier role, keeping your dog looking healthy and glossy from head to tail!
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.