You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: REVOLUTION PLUS
All-rounder treatments against parasites for cats!
REVOLUTION Plus Cat 1.25-2.5KG 3 Tubes control, prevent, treat and kill fleas, ticks, heartworm, roundworm, hookworm, ear mites and biting lice. These are the one of purr parents problem and REVOLUTION can greatly help. Just apply the topical solution on the neck of your cats’ skin and voila! Meowgical moment will happen and the pesky parasite will be removed. Just give it time. Try today and see meowgic happen!
Benefits and Features:
- A monthly topical solution for the treatment, control and prevention of fleas, for the treatment and control of paralysis ticks, roundworm, hookworm, ear mites and biting lice, and the prevention of heartworm disease in cats.
- Contraindications for kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 1.25kg.
- Treatment, control and prevention of flea (Ctenocephalides felis) infestations for 5 weeks
- Rapidly starts to kill fleas within 6 hours of administration and decreases the number of fleas by more than 95% within 24 hours of treatment
- Breaks the flea lifecycle by killing adult fleas before they can lay eggs, therefore preventing the risk of future environmental infestation
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) with monthly treatment
- Flea eggs and larvae in the cat’s surrounds are also exterminated.
- Treatment and control of paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus) for 5 weeks
- Begins to kill paralysis ticks within 24 hours after administration, is effective at killing new infestations within 48 hours, and kills over 95% of paralysis ticks within 72 hours of reinfestation
- Daily searching for and removal of any ticks is recommended in peak tick season.
- For the prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis with monthly administration
- Treatment and control of adult roundworms (Toxocara cati) with monthly administration
- Treatment and control of adult intestinal hookworms (Ancylostoma tubaeforme)
- Treatment and control of ear mites (Otodectes cynotis) and biting lice (Felicola subrostratus) – over 99% reduction in mites after a single dose
- Ideal for cats in areas with a high tick and flea risk
- Suited for cats that suffer from FAD
- Appeals to owners with cats weighing over 7.5kg
- For cats from 8 weeks of age
- Twice as tough on fleas – adults, eggs and larvae
- Dual-action formula with selamectin and sarolaner – for added protection against paralysis ticks.
- The safety of the product has not been established during pregnancy and lactation or in animals intended for breeding
- Includes three applications.
60mg/mL selamectin, 10mg/mL sarolaner
- Apply one tube topically to the skin of the cat at the recommended minimum dose of 6 mg/kg selamectin and 1 mg/kg sarolaner once a month
- Press cap until you hear a ‘click’ – remove the tube from its protective package. Hold upright and press the cap to puncture the seal. Remove the cap to apply the product
- Part your cat’s hair on their neck so that the skin is visible and touch the tube tip on the skin. Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times in one spot
- Squeeze the tube to empty the entire contents – keeping the tube squeezed, glide it along the skin and away from the liquid, then lift the tube off. Ensure the tube is empty before disposal.
Dosage and Administration
Cat Weight: 1.25 – 2.5 kg
Pack Colour: Yellow
Dosage: 0.25 mL
Number of tubes per month: 1
Cat Weight: 2.6 – 5 kg
Pack Colour: Orange
Dosage: 0.5 mL
Number of tubes per month: 1
Cat Weight: 5.1 – 10 kg
Pack Colour: Green
Dosage: 1 mL
Number of tubes per month: 1
Cat Weight: > 10 kg
Dosage: Appropriate combination of tubes
Flea Treatment, Control and Prevention
- If your cat already has fleas before the first dose, adult fleas will be killed, and no viable flea eggs will be produced afterwards, thus stopping flea reproduction
- An environmental infestation of fleas may continue for a brief period after beginning treatment because of the emergence of adult fleas from pre-existing pupae
- Large reductions in flea infestations are to be anticipated after treatment as flea eggs and larvae in surrounding areas are killed or prevented from developing to adults
- For prevention and control of fleas, administer at monthly intervals throughout the flea season to ensure fleas are killed and no viable flea eggs are produced
- This breaks the flea life cycle, controls and prevents flea infestations and improves the clinical signs associated with flea allergy dermatitis
- It is recommended that all cats, dogs and other animals in the same environment are treated with an effective flea control product
Tick Treatment and Control
- A single dose treats and controls paralysis ticks (I. holocyclus) within 72 hours of infestation for 5 weeks after treatment
- Starts to kill paralysis ticks within 24 hours after the first treatment and is effective at killing new infestations within 48 hours
- Monthly treatment may begin at any time of the year and should continue without interruption in areas where ticks are common year-round
- During the tick season, daily searching for and removal of any ticks is recommended
- For the prevention of heartworm disease, apply on a monthly basis
- It may be applied year-round or at least within one month after the animal’s first exposure to mosquitoes and monthly thereafter
- If a dose is missed and a monthly interval between dosing is exceeded, then immediate application and resumption of monthly dosing will minimise the chance of adult heartworm formation
- When replacing a different monthly heartworm preventive product, the first dose of Revolution Plus must be given within a month of the last dose of the previous medication
- It May be safely applied to heartworm infected animals; however, all animals ≥ 6 months of age should be tested for existing heartworm infections before starting medication
- This product is not effective against adult D. immitis, but it may reduce the number of circulating microfilariae
Intestinal Worm Treatment and Control
- For the treatment of adult intestinal hookworms (A. tubaeforme) and adult roundworms (T. cati), apply as a single treatment
- Monthly use will control hookworm and roundworm infections
Ear Mite Treatment and Control
- A single dose is effective in treating ear mites (O. cynotis)
- It is recommended to cleanse the infested ears to remove debris
Lice Treatment and Control
- For the treatment of biting lice (F. subrostratus), apply monthly
- Effective for 42 days post-treatment
- Do not allow children to touch treated animals until the application area is completely dry
- Wash hands after handling treated animals
- Avoid touching eyes and face after using the product or after handling treated animals
- Do not apply when the cat’s coat is wet
- Dispose of empty tubes by wrapping with paper and putting them in the garbage
- Keep product out of reach of children
Note: Keep out of reach of children.
- Place in a cool, dry and safe place.
Pack Colour: Yellow
Pack Quantity: 3 Tubes
Product Volume: 0.25 per tube
Brand: REVOLUTION (Dog)
You love your cat and want to keep them healthy and parasite-free. REVOLUTION Plus Cat 1.25-2.5KG 3 Tubes is an all-in-one topical solution that controls, prevents, treats and kills fleas, ticks, heartworm, roundworm, hookworm, ear mites and biting lice. So easy to use - just apply it to your cat's skin on their neck - and you'll see the magic happen! Get ready for a happy, healthy feline friend.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.