You have no items in your shopping cart.
Automated pet feeder for small-sized pets.
This PETKIT Fresh Element Mini Pet Feeder With Stainless Steel Bowl is small but smart. The mini feeder is only 0.017m³, the equivalent of approximately 5 packs of tissues but can store 2.8L of pet food. It can personalise food dispense amounts from 5g to 50g. Features a dual fresh lock system to keep the food dry and fresh. This smart pet feeder can be programmed and controlled from anywhere by connecting with Petkit APP on your smartphone.
Benefits and Features:
- Small But Smart, the mini feeder is only 0.017m³, the equivalent of approximately 5 packs of tissues but can store 2.8L of pet food.
- Scientific Feeding Function In The APP, the PETKIT app can give you a scientific feeding method or add extra meals as required.
- Locked In Freshness, the lid and food dispenser door contains a silicone sealing ring, and a pack of silica crystals is provided for freshness.
- Weight Sensor, you’ll get notices when the food bucket is at a low level and an alert when empty.
- Energy Backup, the emergency backup Battery will operate and keep the dispenser working in the case of power failure.
- Easy to take apart and clean, easily detach or attach, so that every part of the equipment can be disassembled and cleaned.
- Wi-Fi enabled
- 2.85L Capacity
- Powered by DC 6V/1A
PETKIT Mini Smart Pet Feeder With Steel Bowl is an automated pet feeder that can keep your furry friend's food fresh and dry. An innovative pet feeder where you can control the feeder from anywhere using the Petkit APP on your smartphone. Ideal for small-sized animals for a small size pet feeder.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.