You have no items in your shopping cart.
The easy peasy healing process for wound care on the go for animals.
PAW Manuka Wound Gel™ 100 grams is a sterile medical grade wound dressing made from Leptospermum.sp (Manuka) honey (80%) and natural oils and waxes for wound management. It is ideal for dogs, cats, horses and other companion animals with wounds, burns, grazes and as a general first aid.
Benefits & Features:
- Protects the wound.
- Helps maintain natural wound pH.
- Remove Malodour.
- Reduces and prevents contamination, external bacteria colonisation and infection.
- May assist in the removal of slough and necrotic tissues.
- Natural & non-toxic for animals.
- Minimal heat treatment to preserve honey’s natural properties.
- A special blend of natural waxes and oils to reduce the stinging associated with pure honey.
- Non-adherent gel to reduce trauma at dressing change.
Manuka Honey (80%), Natural Gum, Bees Wax, And Nourishing Organic Oils. This Product Is Sterile And Of Medical Grade.
Directions for use:
- Wash around the wound with a sterile saline
- Apply the gel liberally (approx. 3mm layer) directly to the wound or to a suitable dressing
- In addition, using a barrier cream can further protect the wound margin
- Dressing change frequency will depend on clinical circumstances
- It can vary from once per day for draining wounds to up to 7 days for unsoiled dressings
- The gel can be removed from the wound by rinsing with sterile saline or water at dressing change
- Not for use on heavily exudating wounds
- Not recommended for body cavities
- In the event of a slow or non-responding wound, please seek veterinary advice.
A light brown gel formulation – resulting in reduced runoff and easier dressing changes.
Product Weight: 100 grams
Brand: PAW (Pets)
PAW Manuka Wound Gel is a sterile medical grade wound dressing that’s natural and non-toxic for animals. Made with manuka honey, which has been shown to be an effective treatment of wounds in the past - it's perfect if you want your pet healed up fast!
A sterilized version made from pure ingredients will help prevent infection at its finest level while promoting healing happens quickly too; so don't worry about what kind or how much they need because PAWs got this covered.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.