You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: NEXGARD SPECTRA
This amazing chewable treat rapidly kills fleas, ticks, and mange mites, and prevents heartworm disease, roundworm, hookworm, and whipworm!
Sometimes parasite protection can be a real pain. But with NexGard SPECTRA, it's easy! This tasty monthly chew will protect your dog from fleas, ticks, mange and mites, heartworm disease, and more. Plus, your dog will love it- MOST FUR PARENTS say their dog gobbled it right up! So make sure your furry friend is protected from all the nasty critters out there with NexGard SPECTRA.
Benefits & Features:
- Rapidly kills fleas
- Treats and controls ticks
- Treats and controls mange and mites
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Treats and controls roundworm, hookworm and whipworm
- Prevents flea tapeworm infestations
- Tasty monthly chew that dogs love
- Protection from 8 weeks of age
- Consult a veterinarian before use. If worm problems persist, consult a veterinarian.
- READ FULL LABEL BEFORE USE for full claim details and directions for use
- Can be given to your puppy from just 8 weeks of age, providing they weigh at least 2 kg
- For Dog with 3.6 - 7.5 KG body weight
- Offer the appropriate size chew for the dog’s body weight at monthly intervals
- For dogs over 60 kg – administer the appropriate combination of chews for the dog’s body weight
- Can be given with or without food
- Encourage the dog to chew rather than swallow the whole chew without chewing – the chew can be broken into smaller pieces or added to a small amount of food, if necessary
- For optimal performance, treat your dog on or about the same day each month
- NOT to be used for any purpose, or in any manner, contrary to this label unless authorized under appropriate legislation
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Afoxolaner is a member of the isoxazoline family of medicines. Adverse reactions to this family may, vary rarely, include seizures. Specific studies with NexGard and NexGard SPECTRA have not been conducted in dogs with epilepsy, and therefore any potential effect of treatment on seizure frequency is unknown. It is recommended to use isoxazolines with caution in dogs with a history of epilepsy or any other seizure disorder. Please consult your veterinarian for further information. NexGard: See product label for full claim details and directions for use. NexGard SPECTRA: See product label for full claim details and directions for use.
Product Quantity: 6 Chewables
Brand: NEXGARD SPECTRA
Introducing NexGard SPECTRA – the triple-threat of parasite protection for your pup! This monthly chew quickly kills fleas, ticks, and mange mites, while also preventing heartworm disease and roundworm, hookworm, and whipworm infestations. Plus, it's tasty enough that dogs love it – 100% of owners say it was easy to give to their furry friend. Make sure your pooch is fully protected against all sorts of parasites with NexGard SPECTRA.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.