You have no items in your shopping cart.
Need a low-maintenance dewormer but targets major gastrointestinal worms for your dog best friend? Try this underrated gem that pro fur parents are keeping from you just to have more stocks for them…
“The minimum dose of 5 mg/kg praziquantel used in these studies proved to be safe and 100 % effective against adult E. multilocularis (Tapeworms) in dogs.” This statement was published and was proved by the Parasitology Research that was posted on the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) for the purpose of showing the efficacy of the active ingredients in this “underrated gem” against major gastrointestinal worms! Paw-mazing isn’t it?!
Worried about those white wiggly things coming out of your pup's bum? Those are tapeworms! MILBEMAX Allwormer Dog Dewormwer Tablets help get rid of any parasites and keep your furry friend healthy and free from the pain and discomfort associated with worm infestations. It only takes one easy-to-gulp tablet to get the job done, making it ideal for use on puppies and small dogs. So don't wait for the worst to happen, get this today and you’ll know why pro fur parents have been keeping this gem from you for years!
Benefits & Features:
- All worms dog dewormer in just one tablet so you could save money and time searching for tablets for each kind of worms
- Treats and controls all MAJOR intestinal worms of cats from the comfort of your home so no more falling in line at the vet’s clinic
- A hidden gem used by fur parents that could also save your pup from other intestinal problems
- Brings back their energy once these nasty worms are out of their system!
- Manufactured in France
Ingredients Each tablet contains:
- 2.5mg Milbemycin oxime
- 25mg Praziquantel
Directions for Use:
- IMPORTANT: Read product leaflet for full instructions
- For use of small dogs and puppies with 0.5-5KG bodyweight
- Milbemax Tablets for Dogs and Milbemax Tablets for Cats have different formulations and should only be given to dogs and cats accordingly
- Before starting Milbemax, consult your veterinarian to confirm that your cat does not have heartworm
- For heartworm prevention, Milbemax must be administered every month, preferably on the same date each month
- In hydatid tapeworm areas, dogs should be dosed monthly or on vet advice
Product Quantity: 2 Tablets
The Dog Deworming Tablet must-have for any pup parent! MILBEMAX Allwormer Dog Dewomer’s formula is 100% effective against adult E. multilocularis (Tapeworms) in dogs making it a safe and reliable choice for keeping your pet healthy and happy. The Pro fur parent’s trustworthy and affordable dog dewormer brand for your beloved pet that’s been a gem and life save for their babies and could be a lifesaver for your pooch too!
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.