You have no items in your shopping cart.
Use FRONTLINE Flea Pet Spray 100ml for the treatment and prevention of flea and ticks. Paralysis ticks are found in most areas on the Australian east coast and can be fatal - especially in warmer climates. Dogs and cats usually pick up ticks in their fur and once attached, release a deadly toxin. Without timely treatment, the symptoms result in death. Frontline spray is the ideal product for preventing and protecting your pet. It is also the only long-acting tick prevention product available for cats, so it’s a must to keep your kitty safe and sound.
Benefits and Features:
- Controls Brown Dog ticks when applied monthly.
- Controls Paralysis ticks when applied every 3 weeks.
- Controls adult fleas when applied every 4 to 12 weeks.
- Controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis when applied monthly to the affected pet. All other dogs and cats in the household should be routinely treated too.
- Apply every 3 weeks for paralysis tick
- Apply every 4 to 12 weeks for flea protection
- Will control brown dog ticks when applied monthly
- Safe for use on kittens and puppies from 2 days old.
- For cats and dogs.
Fipronil 0.29%. Other ingredients: 99.71%.
Direction for Use:
- Apply spray mist until the animal's hair is damp to thoroughly wet.
- Approximately 1 to 2 pumps per pound of the animal's body weight will be required.
- Pets with long or dense coats will require a higher rate.
- As with any flea control product, wash hands and exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water after use.
- Use a hand glove if possible.
Product Volume: 100ml
Brand: FRONTLINE (Cat/Dog)
FRONTLINE Flea Spray 100ml kills paralysis ticks and fleas on cats and dogs! Frontline Spray quickly eliminates 90% of ticks within 48 hours with the help of its ingredients in a specific ratio. This effective spray also helps reduce scratching caused by flea infestations. Veterinarians agree! frontline spray is the best thing for your cat or dog this year!
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.