You have no items in your shopping cart.
You’ve tried multiple bottles of antibacterial shampoos…but they just don’t work!
A shampoo that’s powerful enough to make all the fungal, bacteria, and rashes go away and mild enough to not strip down the natural oils of your baby’s skin and coat! How rare is that nowadays?! Medicated shampoos only focus on one, but ours is multifunctional. It could conquer 3 types of “bad intruders” to the skin all at once.
Benefits & Features:
A multifunctional surfactant-based shampoo for use in managing non-specific dermatological conditions where reduction of bacteria, fungi, and yeasts so you could save more money
This will not only leave your fur baby clean and free from skin issues but also with a soft and smooth coat to the touch
Responsive to chlorhexidine gluconate and miconazole nitrate may benefit dogs and horses.
For use as a general antibacterial, antifungal topical shampoo which cleans and conditions coats.
Your pet will feel and smell better with a lustrous, well-conditioned coat.
Active: Chlorhexidine gluconate 20 g/L, Miconazole nitrate 20 g/L
Chlorhexidine gluconate, Miconazole nitrate, decyl glucoside, lauryl alcohol ethoxylate, cetrimonium chloride, PEG-120-methyl glucose dioleate, EDTA, preservative
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Wet your pet thoroughly with clean water
- Apply Topizole Medicated Shampoo to several different areas and massage well into the coat.
- A sponge or cloth can assist in lathering and increasing penetration of the shampoo.
- 50 mL of Topizole Medicated Shampoo would be adequate to treat a 30 kg, medium hair length dog and 7-10 mL of Topizole Medicated Shampoo would be adequate for an adult cat.
- Ensure that Topizole Medicated Shampoo is applied around the lips, under the tail, and between the toes as these areas can harbour causative organisms.
- A sponge or cloth will again be useful for this.
- Leave the shampoo on your pet for 10 minutes (which is hard for a cat but do your best!) then rinse off thoroughly with clean water.
- Avoid contact with the pet’s eyes and try to prevent your pet from licking or inhaling the shampoo lather.
- Do not use inside the pet’s ears.
- Repeat the shampooing twice weekly until symptoms abate, then weekly or as directed by your veterinary surgeon. Typically 8-12 weeks of twice-weekly shampooing will be needed to control the condition, then once weekly to prevent reoccurrence and maintain the normal skin microorganism balance.
- The product is recommended for use in cats and dogs, but not for rabbits or other species.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some animals may have allergic reactions. Monitor for possible side effects including reddening of the skin or rash. If side effects occur discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian.
A surfactant-based MULTI-FUNCTIONAL medicated shampoo that could conquer 3 types of “bad intruders” to the skin all at once. Used in managing non-specific dermatological conditions to reduce bacteria, fungi, and yeasts so you could save more money!
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.