You have no items in your shopping cart.
"Fight itchiness and dryness with a boost of intense shampoo."
DERMCARE Aloveen Oatmeal Pet Shampoo 500ml is a gentle, soap-free formula, pH balanced and hypoallergenic to avoid allergic reactions when in contact with your pet's skin - no more itchy & dry patches! Plus, DERMcare contains ingredients that are gentle on our furry friends yet tough enough to prevent tangles in daily grooming sessions. It comes in a 500ml bottle that conditions your animal within minutes of washing them.
Benefits & Features:
- Helps detangle the coat and makes brushing easier.
- Constantly hydrates the coat to leave it smooth and silky.
- Promotes the coat's natural shine and keeps your pet looking its best.
- Leaves a nice fragranced smell after bath.
- Helps in skin conditions such as dry or itchy skin.
- Suitable for pets with allergies.
- Gentle shampoo that will not trigger allergic reactions.
- Soap-free and pH balanced.
- Hypoallergenic Free
- With Oatmeal extract for natural softness and moisture to make your furry pet soft & huggable.
- Recommended for fur parents who like to use natural treatment on their pets
- Intended for cats and dogs of all ages and breeds.
20g/L Oatmeal Extract and also contains Aloe Vera
Direction for Use:
- Wet your pet’s coat thoroughly from head to tail.
- Then put an adequate amount of Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo on the palm and lather and massage until your fur baby is coated.
- Leave for 5 minutes to allow the soothing properties of oatmeal and aloe vera to penetrate.
- Rinse and dry.
- Use daily for guaranteed results.
Product Volume: 500ml
Brand: DERMCARE (Cat/Dog)
Want a cat shampoo that helps with shedding and allergies? Look no further than DERMCARE Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo 500ml. Each shampoo is specially formulated to remove dander and help keep your cat's coat looking healthy and shiny. Plus, the oatmeal extract helps soothe any itchy areas. So why wait? Order your bottle of DERMCARE Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo 500ml today, because even owners with allergies to shampoo won’t have an allergic reaction because it’s hypoallergenic.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.