You have no items in your shopping cart.
"Stronger, silkier and Healthier Fur shampoo for pets."
DERMCARE Aloveen Oatmeal Pet Shampoo 1L is soap-free and pH balanced, gentle enough to use on sensitive skin, yet effective for pets with allergies. With aloe vera extracts and oatmeal extract to moisturize the fur, soften it up, make brushing easier, detangle the coat and keep it soft. The hypoallergenic formula won't trigger reactions either!
Benefits & Features:
- Helps in skin conditions such as dry or itchy skin.
- Suitable for pets with allergies.
- Gentle shampoo that will not trigger allergic reactions.
- Soap-free and pH balanced.
- Hypoallergenic Free.
- Soothing the skin and replenishing moisture to help improve skin health.
- Removal of allergens from the skin and coat.
- With Oatmeal extract for natural softness and moisture to make your furry pet soft & huggable.
- Helps detangle the coat and makes brushing easier.
- Constantly hydrates the coat to leave it smooth and silky.
- Promotes the coat's natural shine and keeps your pet looking its best.
- Leaves a nice fragranced smell after bath.
- Recommended for fur parents who like to use natural treatment on their pets
- Intended for cats and dogs of all ages and breeds.
20g/L Oatmeal Extract and also contains Aloe Vera.
Direction for Use:
- Wet the coat thoroughly.
- Apply Dermcare Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo to several points on your pet and massage in gently. Using a sponge may assist with lathering
- Leave on for 5 minutes to allow the soothing properties of oatmeal to take effect.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water
- Apply Aloveen Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner lightly to the coat at several points
- Massage into coat gently.
- Can be rinsed lightly or used as a leave-on conditioner
- Gently dry and brush the coat as normal.
Product Volume: 1L
Brand: DERMCARE (Cat/Dog)
Want a shampoo that is gentle enough for your cat's sensitive skin? DERMCARE Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo 1L hypoallergenic shampoo is enriched with oatmeal, which helps to soothe and protect your pet's skin from irritation and dandruff.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.