You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: ROYAL CANIN
Is your dog supposed to be a large breed growing up but… doesn’t seem like it? Notice a difference in his weight and size with this bizarre dog food that pro fur parents aren’t telling you!
If you feel like your large breed dog is not well… “large” enough, you might start to reconsider what you’re feeding your pooch. Also, did you know that large breed dogs are prone to gingivitis because they tend to just gulp the food and not chew at all? Yep, that explains the bad breath or gastric problems that could also be the reason for poor coat and skin because a good gut means good skin. So… if you want your bestie to be tartar and bad breath free, Royal Canin has you covered. Our Large Adult Dog Maxi Adult wet dog food is designed to help your pet maintain a healthy weight and keep their energy levels up while supporting strong joints and healthy skin and coats. Plus, it's got an optimal balance of nutrients that big dogs need to stay active and happy.
Benefits & Features:
- Helps build muscles for more fun hard play and adventures!
- Pleases your picky eater pooch because the combination of this food’s kibble size, exceptional aromas, and flavors that are sure to keep them happily satisfied
- Has Biotin, omega-3, and omega-6 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA from fish oil, provide skin care and helps maintain skin and coat health for a picture-perfect physique that’ll sure turn other doggos and fur parents heads
- Aids with proper digestion to prevent “Chocolatey Syrup” from coming out of the bum bum.
- Tailored to support your big dog’s active lifestyle
- Paw-ranteed to make your bestie more lively and playful for a more fun bonding!
- Might save you AUD 3,000, countless sleepless nights, and free from stress!
- Works like a charm especially if your pooch has a sensitive stomach so bye-bye to throwing up after each meal.
- Highly digestible proteins and precise fiber content support healthy digestion to help reduce stools and unpleasant stool odors.
- 50 years of scientific research and observation that paw-rantees targeted nutrition to feed every pet’s magnificence
Meat and animal derivatives, oils and fats, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, various sugars, molluscs, and crustaceans.
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 200 IU, E1 (Iron): 3 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.26 mg, E4 (Copper): 2 mg, E5 (Manganese): 1 mg, E6 (Zinc): 10 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 2 g.
- Protein: 7.5%
- Fat content: 5.5%
- Crude Ash: 1.5%
- Crude fibres: 1.4%
Directions for Use:
- IMPORTANT: Read product instructions
- Batch number, factory registration number, and best before date: see information on packaging.
- To be stored in a cool, dry place.
Product Quantity: 10 x 140g
Brand: ROYAL CANIN
Royal Canin Maxi Adult Wet Dog Food is made specifically for large breed dogs who need a diet that helps promote healthy bones, teeth, and joints. The kibble is designed to be easy for your dog to chew and digest, so they can enjoy good health and vitality.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.