You have no items in your shopping cart.
"Meat concentrated diet dry food for dogs."
ORIJEN is an original, biologically appropriate dog food made of premium quality ingredients with a superior nutritional profile. It's rich in meat and protein, so it's perfect for growing puppies. ORIJEN Biologically Appropriate Original Dog Food 11.3kg carbohydrates come from healthy fruits and vegetables, so your pup can enjoy a healthier diet free of grains and potatoes that most commercial foods rely on these days to provide carbohydrates. A grain free dog food for all life stages!
Benefits & Features:
- Protein-rich animal sources of 2/3 fresh and 1/3 gently dehydrated meat.
- 85% premium quality animal meat for protein and fat needs.
- 15% of fruits and vegetables produce needed vitamins and minerals to sustain daily nutrition needs.
- Gluten or Grain-free dog food.
- No Potato, tapioca and plant protein concentrates.
- NO rendered chicken, turkey or other meat meals
- Fresh free-run chicken and turkey from Kentucky and Indiana
- Sustainable wild-caught and fresh whole yellowtail flounder, mackerel and, herring from New England’s Atlantic waters.
- Meat is essential for protein and fat as well as Vitamins A, B, D, and K, copper, chromium, folic acid, iron, magnesium, potassium, selenium, and zinc.
- Organs are packed with virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive, including vitamins, minerals, healthy fat, and amino acids.
- Cartilage and edible Bone is a rich source of minerals including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and potassium in a natural form that your dog’s body can easily absorb.
- Fresh vegetables and fruit release healthy sugar while lowering the potential for fat storage.
- Biologically appropriate for all life stages.
- Made in the USA with the best ingredients.
Deboned Chicken, Deboned Turkey, Atlantic ﬂounder, Cage-Free Eggs, Whole Atlantic Mackerel, Chicken Liver, Turkey Liver, Chicken Heart, Turkey Heart, Whole Atlantic Herring, Dehydrated Chicken, Dehydrated Turkey, Dehydrated Mackerel, Dehydrated Chicken Liver, Dehydrated Egg, Whole Red Lentils, Whole Pinto Beans, Whole Green Peas, Chicken Necks, Chicken Kidney, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Navy Beans, Whole Chickpeas, Lentil Fiber, Chicken Fat, Natural Chicken ﬂavor, Pollock Oil, Ground Chicken Bone, Chicken Cartilage, Turkey Cartilage, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Whole Pumpkin, Whole Butternut Squash, Freeze-Dried Chicken Liver, Dried Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Kale, Spinach, Mustard Greens, Collard Greens, Turnip Greens, Whole Carrots, Whole Apples, Whole Pears, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunﬂower Seeds, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Proteinate, Chicory Root, Turmeric, Sarsaparilla Root, Althea Root, Rosehips, Juniper Berries, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
Direction for Use:
"Always keep your pets hydrated by ensuring there is fresh water available on their drinking dishes."
- Open the product and put the right amount of food in their food bowl.
- For balanced feeding, check the packaging or the pictures above.
- Free-choice feeding for pregnant or nursing adult dogs.
- Activity level, age, breed, and other factors may affect feeding guidelines.
- Store in a clean, cool, and dry place.
Product Weight: 11.3kg
Brand: ORIJEN (Dog)
- Crude Protein (Min.): 38 %
- Crude Fat (Min.): 18 %
- Crude Fiber (Max.): 4 %
- Moisture (Max.): 12 %
- DHA (Min.): 0.2 %
- EPA (Min.): 0.2 %
- Calcium (Min.): 1.4 %
- Phosphorus (Min.): 1 %
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min.): 3 %
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min.): 0.8 %
- Glucosamine* (Min.): 600 Mg/Kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate* (Min.): 600 Mg/Kg
- Total Microorganisms* (Min.) (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Animalis, Lactobacillus Casei): 100MM CFU/Lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Orijen Biologically Appropriate Original 11.3kg is a superior, premium dog food with no fillers, preservatives or artificial ingredients. Top-quality product brands feature the highest quality meat and wild-caught fish included in the delicious recipe, which provides balanced nutrition for an active life. Healthiest dog food your pup deserves!
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.