You have no items in your shopping cart.
Is your pet suffering diarrhoea or flatulence?
Intestinal dysfunction in dogs is commonly caused by the 'bad' bacteria dominating the digestive tract resulting in diarrhoea, flatulence, bloating and poor general health. PAW DigestiCare™ provides good bacteria to restore intestinal balance. PAW DigestiCare™ also provides key nutrients including essential amino acids, vitamins, fatty acids and enzymes to enhance your pet’s health and vitality.
Benefits & Features:
- Provides good bacteria to maintain, restore and improve intestinal balance and a healthy digestive system
- Developed specifically to fortify the unique bacterial species found in the pet GI tract
- Provides easily absorbed nutritional support – delivers essential amino and fatty acids, key vitamins, enzymes and minerals
- Helps to exclude and suppress bad bacteria such as E.coli and Salmonella
- Each 2 grams dose contains 60 Million colony forming units of live microbes - 'good bacteria'
- Highly palatable powder that can easily be sprinkled onto your pet’s food
- Suitable for dogs, cats and another companion animal
- Quality tested to meet label claims
- Registered with the APVMA as a medicated stock feed
- Includes a 4 g measuring scoop for easy usage.
Fermented Wholefood Powder Blend: Wheat, Oats, Barley, Rye, Rice, Linseed, Maize, Mung Beans, Oat Groats, Soybean, Millet, Alfalfa Seed, Buckwheat, Spirulina, Sweet Potato, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Alfalfa Grass, Adzuki Beans, Quinoa, Calcium, Kelp, Omnimin ( Vitamins And Minerals), Molasses.
7 Strain Probiotic Powder At 60,000,000 Cfu / 2 G (Lactobacillus Acidophilus; L.Delbrueckii Subspecies Bulgaricus; L.Lantarum; L. Rhamnosus; Bifidobacterium Bifidum; Enterococcus Faecium; Streptococcus Salivarius Subspecies Thermophilus)
Direction for Use:
Important! Keep them hydrated with fresh water always available through drinking dishes.
- Other companion animals (rabbits, guinea pigs…) – Up to 1/2 scoop (2g) per day in feed
- Sprinkle or mix recommended dosage in with meals
- In periods of intestinal discomfort, double the dosage for the first 5 days
- For animals who have recently finished prescribed antibiotics, it is recommended the pet be dosed for at least 4-6 weeks post-antibiotic treatment. It takes several weeks to months after finishing antibiotics for your dog's digestive system to re-balance
- Give advised dose accurately to optimize the effect of providing the beneficial good bacteria and nutrients to your pet
Dog/Cat Weight: Up to 4kg
Daily Scoop: ½
Gm per day: 2
Dog/Cat Weight: 5-14kg
Gm per day: 4
Dog/Cat Weight: 15-29kg
Gm per day: 4
Dog/Cat Weight: 30+kg
Gm per day: 6
Why use PAW DigestiCare™:
Is made specifically for pets and their unique strains of gut bacteria whereas probiotic formulas used by humans are developed specifically to fortify the bacterial species found in the human GI tract.
Has 7 different strains of beneficial bacteria. Probiotics are identified by their species or strain and different strains can have different effects. Think of a strain the way you would think about a breed of dog. All dogs are the same species, but different breeds (strains) are good for different purposes.
Like all Blackmores products, it is quality tested to meet label claims.
Is a palatable powder and easy to give to pets. It also includes a scoop.
Delivers additional health benefits via naturally fermented organic whole foods.
A light green/yellow powder.
Product Weight: 150 grams
PAW Digesticare 60 150 grams is a probiotic supplement that helps with promoting digestive care, restoring intestinal balance, and improving your overall digestive system health. This product can help to relieve the symptoms of diarrhoea for a more comfortable experience. With its professional formulation, PAW Digesticare 60 150 grams is a supplement with good bacteria, an ideal choice for those who want to improve their cats, dogs and small animals digestive health.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.