You have no items in your shopping cart.
"Is your cat prone to stomach upset or skin problems?"
Then switch to HILLS Science Diet Sensitive Stomach & Skin Kibble Cat Food for Adult Cats 3.17kg formula. It contains chicken as the main ingredient, as well as added fibre and nourishing ingredients like vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids. This kibble is highly digestible and gentle on the stomach, making it a great choice for cats with sensitive bellies. Plus, it supports healthy skin and coats with added vitamins and minerals. So if you're looking for a diet that can help keep your kitty's digestive system running smoothly, look no further and click that buy button!
Benefits & Features:
- Precisely balanced nutrition is designed for adult cats with sensitive skin and stomachs.
- Made with high-quality ingredients and an ideal combination of nutrients and clinically proven antioxidants for superior overall health.
- High-quality protein and gentle fibre ensure appropriate nutrient absorption and easy digestion.
- Prebiotic fibre fuels beneficial gut bacteria and supports a balanced microbiome.
- Gentle on the stomach.
- Promotes nutrient absorption and easier stool pick-up.
- Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E, and other nutrients to nourish your cat's skin and coat.
- Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C and E to help support a healthy immune system.
- Delicious and nutritious.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- It is recommended for adult cats 1 - 6 years of age with sensitive skin & stomachs.
- Not recommended kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Oat Fiber, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Direction for Use:
"Always keep your pets hydrated by ensuring there is fresh water available on their drinking dishes."
- Feed directly or mix with food.
- Can be blended with other healthy canned foods.
- Please see the daily feeding guide in the packaging for balanced eating.
Daily Feeding Guide:
|Weight of Cat||Complete Meals per day:|
|1.8kg||1/4 cup (30g)|
|2.7kg||1/3 cup (45g)|
|3.6kg||3/8 cup (50g)|
|4.5kg||1/2 cup (65g)|
|5.4kg||5/8 cup (80g)|
|6.4kg||5/8 cup (80g)|
|7.3kg||3/4 cup (95g)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place. Reseal the bag each time. Use within one month after opening.
Product Weight: 3.17kg
Food Form: Dry
Brand: HILLS (Cat)
- Protein: 35 %
- Fat: 22 %
- Carbohydrate / NFE: 36.3 %
- Crude Fiber: 0.9 %
- Calcium: 0.88 %
- Phosphorus: 0.79 %
- Potassium: 0.7 %
- Sodium: 0.45 %
- Magnesium: 0.063 %
- Taurine: 0.28 %
- Vitamin C: 197 ppm
- Vitamin E: 534 IU/kg
- Total Omega-3 FA: 0.37 %
- Total Omega-6 FA: 5.16 %
Calorie/Energy Content: 4104 kcal/kg (524 kcal/cup†)
*Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Chicken Recipe is formulated to meet nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growing kittens and gestating or lactating adult female cats.
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Chicken Recipe contains 4.8 oz. by weight.
Does your cat have a sensitive stomach? Are you looking for high-quality food that will help keep your skin healthy and free from irritation? Look no further than HILLS Science Diet Sensitive Stomach & Skin Cat Food 3.17kg. This formula is gentle on the stomach and is packed full of antioxidants to help keep your cat's skin healthy and free from infection!
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.