You have no items in your shopping cart.
Complete and balanced top-quality foo for your rabbit!
BURGESS Excel Natures Blend For Adult Rabbits prevents selective eating as all of the ingredients is blended in one and shaped into a nugget for balanced feeding. Support eye health and help calm your rabbit while eating at the same time a fibre-rich food for digestive health and daily meal boost.
Benefits and Features:
- Prevents selective feeding
- *Dandelion helps to maintain digestive health
- *Nettle helps to support urinary tract health
- Lemon Balm is known for its calming properties
- Lucerne extract helps to support eye health
Grass Blend (25%), Wheat, Oat Feed, Soya Bean Hulls*, Peas, Brewer’s Yeast, Lucerne Extract (1%), Soya Oil *, Dicalcium Phosphate, Limestone, Short Chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides (0.25%), Nettle (0.2%), Lemon Balm (0.2%), Dandelion (0.2%), Salt.
Direction for Use:
Important! Keep them hydrated with fresh water always available through drinking dishes as well as this special food.
- Remember that good quality feeding hay and/or grass should make up the majority of your rabbits’ diet and should be available at all times. Rabbits should also be fed a small portion of Excel nuggets, the occasional Excel Nature Snack to add variety and encourage emotional enrichment, and a small number of leafy greens each day. Fresh, clean water should always be available. Please talk to your vet for further information.
- If you are currently feeding a muesli-style food to your rabbits you should gradually transfer them onto a hay and nugget-based feeding plan over a period of between 14 and 28 days. You can do this by gradually reducing the amount of muesli and increasing the proportion of Excel Adult Rabbit Nuggets with Mint until they have completely replaced the mix.
- Always ensure you are monitoring your rabbits’ weight to ensure a healthy weight. If you are ever unsure you should seek veterinary advice.
Daily Feeding Guide
Rabbit Specie (Size): Dutch (2-2.3kg)
Daily Amount: 50-60 grams
Rabbit Specie (Size): English (2.7-3.6KGkg)
Daily Amount: 70-100 grams
Product Weight: 1.5kg
Brand: BURGESS (Rabbit)
- Beneficial Fibre 37%
- Crude Protein 12.6%
- Crude Oils & Fats 3.6%
- Crude Fibre 19%
- Crude Ash 6.5%
- Sodium 0.18%
- Calcium 0.75%
- Phosphorous 0.4%.
- Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672) 25,000 iu/kg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) (E671) 2,000 iu/kg
- Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700) 155mg/kg
- Copper (Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) (E4) 28mg/kg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (E2) 2.34mg/kg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) (E8) 0.55mg/kg
- Iron (Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate) (E1) 133mg/kg
- Manganese (Manganous Oxide) (E5) 16mg/kg
- Zinc Oxide (E6) 139mg/kg.
- Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin (E306) 100 mg/kg
Adult rabbits specifically need optimum nutrition as they age! BURGESS Excel Natures Blend For Adult 1.5kg is made by experts for your adult rabbits. Made with grass, oat, wheat, soy hulls and blended with ingredients that are rich in vitamins and minerals for healthy wellbeing.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.