You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: TASTE OF THE WILD
Natural grain-free mix kibble for dogs.
Are you looking for a food that is easy to digest and doesn’t contain any harmful additives? TASTE OF THE WILD follows these guidelines so you can be sure your furry friend is getting everything they need.
Feed your dog the best with TASTE OF THE WILD High Prairie Canine 12.2KG. With high-quality ingredients and nutrition that they can trust, each bag is made with tasty kibble of roasted meat, which they will love.
Loaded with vegetables and antioxidants, not only does this product comply with all AAFCO feeding recommendations it also has limited ingredients that help dogs’ overall wellbeing.
Benefits & Features:
- Formulated with K9 strain probiotic that provides 80 million live and active cultures that keep digestive and immune system healthy
- The natural flavour of pasture-raised Roasted Venison and Roasted bison are mouthwatering food with a top-quality taste for dogs.
- Superior quality High Prairie canine formulation of Roasted bison and venison for protein dogs need for maintaining balanced weight and muscle development.
- Omega fatty acids keep skin and coat health.
- Rich antioxidant properties that help neutralize free radicals that may harm dogs’ immune systems from Blueberries and raspberry.
- Helps with proper bowel movement and keeps firm stool.
- Promote gut health.
- DHA and Taurine for brain function and keen mind.
- Stronger bones and teeth.
- Made for all breeds of adult dogs.
Buffalo, Lamb Meal, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Potatoes, Canola Oil, Egg Product, Roasted Bison, Roasted Venison, Beef, Natural Flavor, Tomato Pomace, Potato Protein, Pea Protein, Ocean Fish Meal, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid.
Direction for Use:
Important! Always keep your pets hydrated with fresh and clean water in their drinking dishes.
- Open the product and put the right amount of food in their food bowl.
- For balanced feeding, check additional information at the back of the package.
- Activity level, age, breed, and other factors may affect feeding guidelines.
- Store in a clean, cool, and dry place.
Food Serving Guide
Adult Dogs Weight: 3lbs.
Adult Dogs Weight: 5lbs
Adult Dogs Weight: 10lbs.g
Adult Dogs Weight: 20lbs.
Adult Dogs Weight: 30lbs.
Adult Dogs Weight: 40lbs.
Adult Dogs Weight: 60lbs.
Adult Dogs Weight: 80lbs.
Adult Dogs Weight: 100lbs.
Product Weight: 12.2kg
Brand: TASTE OF THE WILD (Dog)
Food Form: Dry
- Crude Protein (Min)- 32.0%
- Crude Fat (Min)- 1.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max)- 4.0%
- Moisture (Max)- 10.0%
- Zinc (Min) - 150 mg/kg
- Selenium (Min) - - 0.35 Mg/Kg
- Vitamin E (Min)- 150 Iu/Kg
- Taurine (Min) - 0.12%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min) - 2.8%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min) - 0.3%
- Total Microorganisms - <80,000,000 Cfu/Lbmin
Calorie/Energy Content: 3,719 kcal/kg or 370 kcal/cup
Taste of the Wild High Prairie Formula 12.2 kg is a complete and balanced natural dry dog food with prebiotic for easy digestion. Dry dog food for optimum health from vitamins and minerals infused in each kibble goodness.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.