You have no items in your shopping cart.
"Complete and balanced canned food for cats."
ZIWI Peak Provenance East Cape Cat Food 85g (canned) is always ethically sourced from free-range or grass-fed meat and sustainable seafood caught without the use of dynamite or things that may indiscriminately throw off marine life. The special blend includes kelp, green tripe, and NZ Green Lipped Mussels, all ingredients that carry vitamins and minerals for a healthy plate every time and do not contain grains, potatoes, legumes.
Benefits & Features:
- AAFCO Feeding Guidelines approved dog food.
- Rich in moisture canned food for optimum hydration.
- Suitable food for fussy eaters with allergy sensitivities.
- 97% meat, organs, and bone to match the cat’s biological needs for a meat-rich diet
- All-natural and authentic inclusion, variety and ratios of seafood, organs, meat and bone.
- Grass-fed and free-range meats sustainably caught seafood and local poultry.
- A nutritional boost of NZ green mussels, organic kelp, and a 10% superfood blend of cold-washed green tripe.
- No added antibiotics and hormones.
- Free of high glycemic ingredients such as potato, tapioca starch, or grains.
- No artificial preservatives such as agar agar, gums, or carrageenan.
- Natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine for long-term mobility and joint health.
- Rich in Protein for Weight management.
- For healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Helps good digestion.
- Comes in an easy-open can.
- Complete and balanced for all life stages.
Mutton, Lamb Broth, Goat, Whole Kahawai, Goat Tripe, Whole White Trevally, Mutton Tripe, Mutton Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Plasma, Whole Mackerel, Goat Liver, Lamb Bone, Mutton Liver, Lecithin, Goat Heart, Mutton Bone, Goat Lung, Goat Kidney, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), DL-Methionine, Goat Bone, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Kelp, Taurine
Direction for Use:
Important! Always keep your pets hydrated by ensuring there is always fresh water available on their drinking dishes.
- Feed as a completely balanced diet for pets.
- Can be given as a food topper.
- Keep and store in a cool dry place.
Product Weight: 85g
Brand: ZIWI (Cat)
Food Form: Wet
- Crude Protein (Min): 10.5%
- Crude Fat (Min): 8.5%
- Crude Fibre (Max): 1.5%
- Moisture (Max): 78%
- Crude Ash (Max): 4%
Calorie Energy Content: 1500 kcal/kg calculated ME
*AAFCO Guideline approved Cat Food.
Have you seen an obese cat? Nobody wants an unhealthy cat, Ziwi Peak Provenance East Cape 85g is your solution to keep your pet cat’s weight in check. Abundant with fatty acids and minerals that help our cats absorb and digest dietary fat, surely this is the best wet cat food. The moisture-rich wet cat food texture helps our feline pets have better hydration too.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.