You have no items in your shopping cart.
“Appetizing wet cat food with quality prime venison meat.”
This concoction is simple yet the premium and quality venison meat make the difference. Rich in protein with minerals like thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, and B6 making this the healthiest meat you can give to your cat. Protein-rich additives ensure a healthy reproductive function, better nervous system function and a stronger heart.
Benefits & Features:
- No unwanted binders or artificial preservatives such as agar agar, gums, or carrageenan.
- No high glycemic ingredients such as potato, tapioca starch, or grains.
- Complete and balanced for all life stages.
- Suitable food for fussy eaters with allergy sensitivities.
- Being rich in moisture and contains organs, bone, 92% venison, and New Zealand Green.
- Mussels are designed to match the cat’s biological needs for a meat-rich diet.
- For healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Raised while being free from added antibiotics, growth promotants, or hormones.
- Rich in protein for weight management.
- Being a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine for long-term mobility and joint health.
- Ethically-raised and free-range venison year-round on the green pastures of New Zealand.
- Helps good digestion.
- Suitable for all breeds and life stages of cats.
Venison, Water Sufficient for Processing, Venison Tripe, Venison Liver, Chickpeas, Venison Lung, Venison Heart, Venison Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Venison Bone, DL-Methionine, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Direction for Use:
Important! Always keep your pets hydrated by ensuring there is always fresh water available on their drinking dishes.
- Feed as a completely balanced diet for pets.
- Can be given as a food topper.
- Read the feeding instruction on the package for balanced feeding.
- Keep and store in a cool dry place.
Product Weight: 85 grams
Product Quantity: 24 pieces
Brand: ZIWI (Cat)
Food Form: Wet
- Crude Protein (Min): 10%
- Crude Fat (Min): 4%
- Crude Fibre (Max): 2%
- Moisture (Max): 78%
- Crude Ash (Max): 3%
- Chondroitin Sulfatemin. 300mg/kg
Calorie Energy Content: 1200 kcal/kg or 222 kcal/185g can calculated ME
ZIWI Peak Venison Recipe 85gx24 is vet recommended cat food suitable for all ages and breeds. Blended with free-range grass-fed farming ingredients, this recipe makes for a feline natural wet cat food that matches the cat’s biological needs for a diet high in meat and organic sources.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.