You have no items in your shopping cart.
"The complete meal provides a low-fat diet for your cats."
This recipe is a combination of moisture-rich lamb and rabbit meats creating a delicious yet nutritious meal for your fussy cat. Healthy and organic ingredients are used to ensure your feline pet gets the best of everything. Using grain-free and free from tetrasodium pyrophosphate, your cats will surely be guaranteed no artificial flavourings and harmful additives. Blended to provide energy and vitality for your active fussy cats.
Benefits & Features:
- Suitable food for fussy eaters with allergy sensitivities.
- High moisture content for deep hydration.
- Ethically sourced and raised rabbits are high sources of protein for body development.
- Pasture-raised lamb is a good source of protein, zinc, and iron for optimum health.
- For healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- No grains, glycerin, or any starchy ingredients.
- Organic and free-range lamb is raised ethically on the beautiful green New Zealand lands.
- Omega Fatty Acids from rabbits for healthy heart and skin.
- Made from all-natural and grain-free ingredients.
- Ensure the health of your cat’s joints with it being a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine.
- No added antibiotics, growth promotants, or hormones.
- Rich in Iron and Zinc from free-range lamb and rabbit for body growth and maintenance.
- Contains 92% of organs, bone, organic meat, and New Zealand green mussels, supplying the cat’s requirement for a high and healthy protein diet.
- Rich in Protein for Weight management.
- Complete and balanced for all life stages.
- Helps good digestion.
- The free-range lamb was significantly lower in fat and higher in protein for muscle development.
Rabbit Meat, Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb, Lamb Lung, Lamb Liver, Chickpeas, Lamb Kidney, Hare Meat, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Heart, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, DL-Methionine, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Direction for Use:
Important! Always keep your pets hydrated by ensuring there is always fresh water available on their drinking dishes.
- Feed as a completely balanced diet for pets.
- Can be given as a food topper.
- Read the feeding instruction on the package for balanced feeding.
- Keep and store in a cool dry place.
Product Weight: 185g
Brand: ZIWI (Cat)
Food Form: Wet
- Crude Protein (Min): 11%
- Crude Fat (Min): 3.5%
- Crude Fibre (Max): 2%
- Moisture (Max): 78%
- Crude Ash (Max): 3%Taurine: 0.13
- Chondroitin Sulfatemin. 300mg/kg
Calorie Energy Content: 1100 kcal/kg or 203 kcal/185g can calculated ME
Ziwi Peak Cat Rabbit & Lamb Recipe Can 185g is a value cat food that ensures peak health for our cats in all life stages. It is a special cat food that is a combo of rabbit and lamb meats and is considered the best-wet cat food for its complete and balanced meal which provide an active lifestyle.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.