You have no items in your shopping cart.
"Delicious, classic recipes for health and happiness."
ZIWI Peak Beef Recipe Cat Food 12x185g (canned) have no grains or corn, wheat, or rice. No meat by-products either, just high-quality protein in the form of beef, all to help maintain healthy skin and coat while providing good digestion and joint health so your cat can enjoy an active lifestyle.
Ziwi Peak takes the guesswork out of buying pet food placing great emphasis on safe nutritious food without artificial flavours or colours, no meat by-products, hormones, antibiotics, additives like sugars to provide weight management.
Benefits & Features:
- Made from all-natural and grain-free ingredients.
- High moisture content for deep hydration.
- Contains 92% of organs, bone, organic meat, and New Zealand green mussels, supplying the cat’s requirement for a high and healthy protein diet.
- Organic and free-range beef is raised ethically on the beautiful green New Zealand lands.
- No added antibiotics, growth promotants, or hormones.
- The free-range beef was significantly lower in fat and higher in protein for muscle development.
- Rich in Iron and Zinc from free-range beef for body growth and maintenance.
- No grains, glycerin, or any starchy ingredients.
- Ensure the health of your cat’s joints with it being a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine.
- Suitable food for fussy eaters with allergy sensitivities.
- Rich in Protein for Weight management.
- For healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Helps good digestion.
- Complete and balanced for all life stages.
Beef, Water Sufficient for Processing, Beef Lung, Beef Kidney, Beef Tripe, Beef Liver, Chickpeas, New Zealand Green Mussel, Beef Bone, DL-Methionine, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Direction for Use:
Important! Always keep your pets hydrated by ensuring there is always fresh water available on their drinking dishes.
- Feed as a completely balanced diet for pets.
- Can be given as a food topper.
- Read the feeding instruction on the package for balanced feeding.
- Keep and store in a cool dry place.
Product Weight: 185g
Product Quantity: 12pcs
Brand: ZIWI (Cat)
Food Form: Wet
- Crude Protein (Min): 9%
- Crude Fat (Min): 5.5%
- Crude Fibre (Max): 2%
- Moisture (Max): 78%
- Chondroitin Sulfatemin. 300mg/kg
Calorie Energy Content: 1250 kcal/kg or 231 kcal/185g can calculated ME
Ziwi Peak Beef Recipe Can 185g x 12 pcs is the best grain-free wet cat food since it is mixed with GMO-free ingredients with lots of probiotics. This wet cat food is good enough for all life stages. Cat food that ensures peak nutrition for your cats.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.