You have no items in your shopping cart.
Real meat is the first ingredient, pawfect for puppies but suitable for all dogs!
VITAPET Dog Milky Sticks 100 grams delicious treats are packed with calcium for healthy teeth and bones, and the breakable format means they're perfect for portion control and training. Suitable for dogs of all ages, give your furry friend a Milky Stick today!
Benefits and Features:
- Irresistible chicken, milky treats that smell and taste delicious!
- The soft, chewy texture is great for puppies!
- Made with real chicken as a quality protein source (no offcuts, carcasses or bones used).
- Contains milk as a rich source of calcium for healthy teeth and bones.
- Less than 10% fat – a treat option for dogs on reduced-fat diets.
- Low in salt.
- No artificial preservatives or flavours.
- Long, skinny stick shapes.
- Soft, chewy texture.
- Easy to break into smaller pieces to fit inside your pocket or training pouch.
- Ideal as a reward or training tool.
- The pack is resealable to maintain freshness.
- Made in a human-grade food factory.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Suitable for dogs of all ages.
Milky Sticks Ingredients: Chicken Meat, Wheat Flour, Tapioca, Vegetable Glycerine, Sugar, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Skim Milk, Salt, Milk Flavour, Vitamin E, Titanium Dioxide.
Direction for Use:
Important! Keep them hydrated with fresh water always available through drinking dishes as well as this special treat.
- Not a meal replacement.
- Feed directly or mix with food.
- Use as a treat or training aid
- Dog treats should not constitute more than 5% of a dog’s daily diet
- Make sure your dog has access to fresh clean water at all times
- In addition to a nutritionally balanced diet, daily exercise is important for all dogs
- Always supervise pets particularly when feeding any treats for the first time
- Senior dogs have different feeding needs based on weight and age
- If in doubt, ask your veterinarian what’s best for your dog
- Must not be fed to cats.
Daily Feeding Guide
Dog Size: Extra Small (under 2.5kg)
Daily Amount: ½ Treat
Dog Size: Small (2.5 – 5kg)
Daily Amount: ½ Treat
Dog Size: Small – Medium (5 – 10kg)
Daily Amount: 1 Treats
Dog Size: Medium (10 – 15kg)
Daily Amount: 2 Treats
Dog Size: Medium – Large (15 – 25kg)
Daily Amount: 2-3 Treats
Dog Size: Large (25kg and 35kg)
Daily Amount: 3 Treats
Dog Size: Extra Large (over 35kg)
Daily Amount: 3 Treats
Product Quantity: 5 packs
Brand: VITAPET (Dog)
Treat Form: Dry
- Protein: 24.0%
- Fat: 9.0%
- Ash: 6.0%
- Fibre: 4.0%
- Moisture: 20% (max)
Calorie/Energy Content: 329 kcal/100g
These delicious VITAPET Dog Milky Sticks 100 grams are a great way to help keep your dog's teeth healthy and his bones strong. Made with real milk, they're packed with calcium to support dental health and build strong teeth and bones. Plus, they taste great, so your pup will love getting them as a treat.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.