You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ultimutt gentle and effective way to clean your pet's ears is here!
VIRBAC Epiotic Ear And Skin Cleanser 237ml is a non-irritating solution that prevents microbial action, removes debris and excessive wax, and dries the ear canal. Recommended for pets with chronic otitis externa, this low pH formula won't interfere with other ear preparations. So don't wait - order your bottle of Epiotic Ear And Skin Cleanser today!
Benefits and Features:
- Alcohol-free, non-irritant ear cleanser.
- Safe: can be used regularly.
- Ideal for dogs that swim.
- Can be used on ears and also skin lesions.
- Easy to use.
- Aids in the treatment of otitis externa is a valuable therapeutic option. It has an ideal pH~2.5, creating a hostile environment for bacteria and yeast.
- Broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity that contains 4 broad-spectrum antimicrobials, treating and protecting against a broad range of infections. The actives are anti-bacterial, keratin modifying, cerumenolytic, anti-pruritic and moisturising. It has proven in vitro and in vivo efficacy against the major ear pathogens including Staphylococcus intermedius, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus spp and Malassezia pachydermatis.
- Useful cleaning and preventative agent that removes cerumen, pus and debris from the ear canal and has a drying agent to remove excess moisture (contains docusate sodium and lactic acid). Helps leave the ears in optimum condition.
- Contains a filming agent for superior coverage and adhesion.
- Recommended for dogs and cats requiring ear cleansing or needing a solution for problem ears.
Lactic acid 25 mg/L and Salicylic acid 1.1 mg/L
Also contains docusate sodium, propylene glycol and chloroxylenol (parachlorometaxylenol-PCMX).
Direction for Use:
- Hold the ear flap and lift it into a vertical position.
- Aim the tip of the bottle into the ear canal and squeeze the bottle to apply the solution liberally, enabling a flushing action.
- Without letting go of the ear flap, gently massage the base of the ear, downward and inward in order to disperse EPIOTIC throughout the ear canal for 1 minute. Then allow the pet to shake its head.
- Remove the excess fluid and debris with a ball of cotton wool or tissue and also clean the inside of the ear flap.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 until the excess fluid no longer looks dirty.
- Consult your veterinarian for further information and advice.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Keep out of reach of children. For animal use only.
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush eyes, and seek medical advice if irritation persists. Do not use in ears with ruptured tympanic membranes (eardrums).
Product Volume: 237ml
Brand: VIRBAC (Cat and Dog)
An ear and skin cleanser that's tough on bacteria but gentle enough for your cat or dog. VIRBAC Epiotic Ear And Skin Cleanser 237ml alcohol-free formula quickly eliminate dirt, moisture, and bacteria - so your pet can feel clean and comfortable again. Plus, it comes in a convenient 237ml size, making it easy to take on the go. Give your furry friend the fresh start they deserve with VIRBAC Epiotic Ear And Skin Cleanser.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.