You have no items in your shopping cart.
Chewable treats for joint health on dogs.
Vetnex Hyaflex Mobility Chews is a high-quality and high-value joint health product for dogs specially developed to support healthy joints. Certain GAGs found in this supplement work to form substantial building blocks of cartilage and synovial fluid. All of these help maintain mobility as well as encourage normal movement. With an improved formula that now includes glucosamine, chondroitin, and scientifically researched ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, curcumin, New Zealand green-lipped mussel extracts (with mixed omega-3s), vitamins C and E and manganese for increased efficacy, Vetnex Hyaflex Mobility Chews will be effective for any dog with mild or moderate degenerative joint diseases
Benefits and Features:
- Natural Treatment to Help Improve Joint Health & Function in Dogs for Better Mobility
- Long term use may help improve joint health & function in dogs.
- Contains vitamins C & E and manganese to supplement diets where levels may be low in the body.
- APVMA approved veterinary medicine (APVMA Approved No. 90783/130010).
- Scientifically formulated with 600mg glucosamine hydrochloride and 300mg of chondroitin sulphate to provide glucosaminoglycans (GAGs) needed for healthy joints.
- With extra ingredients of hyaluronic acid, curcumin, New Zealand green-lipped mussel, vitamins C & E and manganese.
- Gentle care – contains natural or naturally derived ingredients. No artificial flavours, colouring or preservatives.
- Oats-Chew Technology: Oats-based gentle & healthy chew.
- Tasty chew – with smoke flavour.
- Easy to use – simply served as a treat.
- Made in Australia.
Glucosamine hydrochloride (Shellfish origin)600 mg, Chondroitin sulphate (Bovine cartilage)300 mg
Direction for Use:
Important! Keep them hydrated with fresh water always available through drinking dishes.
- For dogs, one serving daily, or as directed by your veterinarian.
- Store below 30oC (room temperature).
- Protect from moisture, heat and light.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Use the product within 4 months after opening.
- Use only as directed.
- Consult your veterinarian before use if your dog is sensitive to dietary fats or if the product is used to support skin function in the case of dermatosis and excessive loss of hair.
- Discontinue use and consult your veterinarian if any irritation occurs.
- Do not use if tamper evident cap seal is broken.
Dogs: One serving daily. Use the chart below for initial and maintenance doses, or as directed by your veterinarian.
Initial Dose: for 4 - 6 weeks only
- Under 5 kg - 0.5 chews.
- 5 - 10 kg - 1 chews.
- 11 - 25 kg - 2 chews.
- Over 25 kg - 3 chews.
- Under 5 kg - 0.5 chews
- 5 - 10 kg - 0.5 chews
- 11 - 25 kg - 1 chews
- Over 25 kg - 2 chews
Product Weight: 300 grams
Brand: VETNEX (Dog)
Vetnex Hyaflex Mobility Chews for Dogs is a mobility chew for dogs 300g is a natural treatment to help improve joint health & function in dogs for better mobility. This pet treat helps us maintain mobility as well as encourage normal movement. The joint health dog treat has no artificial flavours, colouring or preservatives.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.