VETAFARM Cavy Origins food has you covered when it comes to feeding your beloved guinea pig! Extrusion cooked for optimum digestive and dental health, this diet is fortified with veterinary formulated nutrition including stabilised vitamin C to prevent deficiencies. Promote your guinea pig's long-term health and general vitality starting today!
Fescue, Lucerne, Oat Fibre, Wheat, Soybean, Oats, Chicory Root (Inulin), Vegetable Oil, Dry Molasses, Essential Amino Acids (Lysine And Methionine), Zeolite, Chicory Root, Soy Protein Concentrate, Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, Stabilised Vitamin C, D3, E, H & K) & Minerals (Calcium, Cobalt, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Sodium, Sulphur And Zinc).
"Always keep your pets hydrated by ensuring there is fresh water available on their drinking dishes."
- Vetafarm Cavy Origins is designed to be fed in different quantities depending on the age and activity levels of your guinea pig.
- Young, pregnant nursing guinea pigs, or those requiring a higher specification diet for health reasons, should be allowed free access to Cavy Origins, while mature guinea pigs should be fed as per the guide below:
- Please note that the below feeding recommendations are to be fed in addition to unlimited access to high fibre grass hay and should be used as a guide only.
- Be sure to check with your veterinarian or contact Vetafarm for more specific information if required, particularly if your Guinea Pig has special dietary needs.
- Refrigerate the uneaten portion.
Mature Guinea Pig Food Serving Guide
Adult Guinea Pig Size: Small
Amount of Food: 1/8 cup
Adult Guinea Pig Size: Large
Amount of Food: 1/4 cup
VETAFARM Cavy Origins Balanced Diet 1.5kg is a nutritious food for guinea pigs that have been formulated by veterinarians to ensure your pet's health and well-being. The balanced diet includes all the essential nutrients required for a healthy diet, making it the perfect choice for feeding your furry friend.