You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: TASTE OF THE WILD
A hearty meal that offers complete and balanced nutrition.
This is indeed a one-of-a-kind recipe that is blended with wild boar-based meat and many more. The taste alone plus the addition of natural flavours and essential elements are present to nourish your pet dog. What more could you ask for? Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon with wild boar is crafted with various meats that are high in protein that will satisfy your dog's palate.
Benefits and Features:
- Rich in antioxidants that protect it from aging and diseases.
- Rich in fibre and minerals.
- Complete nutrition with Flavourful taste.
- DHA, omega-3 fatty acids sources such as salmon oil are blended to ensure efficient eye and brain function.
- Has probiotics that are vital to the digestive and immunity of your pet.
- Grain-free, no wheat, wheat- gluten, corn, soy and eggs.
- Contains prebiotics which powers the probiotics bacteria in the digestive system.
Beef, Peas, Garbanzo Beans, Lamb Meal, Canola Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Egg Product, Wild Boar, Ocean Fish Meal, Pea Flour, Dried Yeast, Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Natural Flavour, Salmon Oil (A Source Of DHA), Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Proteinate, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid. Contains A Source Of Live (Viable), Naturally Occurring Microorganisms.
Directions for Use:
- Always ask advice from your vet as to the correct weight your dog should have so adjustments on food intake are made.
- Adult dogs over 100 lbs., should be given at least ⅓ cup for every 10 additional lbs.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Never give too much so obesity is avoided.
- Free-choice feeding is recommended.
- The amount given daily is adjustable or as needed to maintain body condition.
- This guide is a first step in for the amount of food to be given to your canine pet.
Product Weight: 2kg
Brand: Taste of the Wild
Food Form: Dry
- Crude Protein (Min.): 29.0%
- Crude Fat (Min.): 15.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max.): 5.0%
- Moisture (Max.): 10.0%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (Min.): 0.05%
- Zinc (Min.): 150 mg/kg
- Selenium (Min.): 0.35 mg/kg
- Vitamin E (Min.): 150 IU/kg
- Taurine* (Min.): 0.12%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min.): 2.4%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min.): 0.3%
- Total Microorganisms*
- (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis) not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie/Energy Content: 3,600 kcal/kg (408 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Are you in search of unique healthy dog food that you can feed to your pet? Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon Canine 2kg contains dried chicory root that is rich in prebiotics dog food all for optimum growth and happy life.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.