You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: TASTE OF THE WILD
Energy booster grain-free recipe for dogs
TASTE OF THE WILD Sierra Mountain Canine is crafted with more than just real lamb. It's made high in protein, natural ingredients designed for the individual needs of your pet, antioxidants to help him stay healthy and happy, omega fatty acids that are important for skin and coat health. This is food that will keep him agile, active, and free-for-all. He'll be one happy pooch getting real nutrients not found in kibble alone.
Benefits & Features:
- Contains plenty of highly digestible protein.
- Highly Palatable Canine formula with a distinct taste of roasted lamb.
- The vet recommended a grain-free diet for dogs.
- Antioxidants for protection against free radicals that may harm your pet’s immune system.
- Helps skin and coat stay healthy.
- Formulated with small kibble sizes for effortless chewing.
- Crunchy textures of kibbles promote dental health.
- With Live microorganisms that help digestion.
- For healthy bowel movement.
Lamb, Lamb Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Canola Oil, Pea Protein, Roasted Lamb (4%), Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Salt, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (A Natural Preservative And Source Of Vitamin E), Dried Chicory Root, Taurine, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate.
Direction for Use:
Important! Always keep your pets hydrated with fresh and clean water in their drinking dishes.
- Open the product and put the right amount of food in their food bowl.
- For balanced feeding, check the feeding instruction below..
- Free-choice feeding for pregnant or nursing adult dogs.
- Activity level, age, breed, and other factors may affect feeding guidelines.
- Store in a clean, cool, and dry place.
Product Weight: 2kg
Brand: TASTE OF THE WILD (Dog)
Food Form: Dry
- Crude protein (Min)- 25.0%
- Crude fat (Min)- 15.0%
- Crude fiber (Max)- 5.0%
- Moisture (Max)- 10.0%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (Min)- 0.05%
- Zinc (Min)- 150 mg/kg
- Selenium (Min)- 0.4 mg/kg
- Vitamin E (Min)- 150 IU/kg
- Taurine(Min)* - 0.05%
- Omega-6 fatty acids (Min)*- 2.4%
- Omega-3 fatty acids (Min)*- 0.3%
- Total Microorganisms* (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis) - <80,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie/Energy Content: 3,611 kcal/kg or 338 kcal/cup
Taste of the Wild Sierra Mountain Canine 2kg is blended with roasted lamb meat for meat-based dry dog food. This is the vet recommended food brand in Australia and is a grain-free diet for dogs for lean muscle, after all, who wants an obese dog?
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.