You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: TASTE OF THE WILD
Exceptional nutrient-dense food for puppies.
Is your puppy's nutrition lacking? TASTE OF THE WILD Pacific Stream Puppy is nutrient-dense, delicious, and designed to meet AAFCO guidelines for Optimal Nutrient Requirements for Pups. Plus the kibble size and texture are perfect for little puppy mouths with dental health benefits!
The number one ingredient in the food is Salmon which is rich in Omega fatty acids. DHA formulated, a product that is beneficial to your pup’s brain development as well as visual support. This dry dog food is also enriched with antioxidants, probiotics, minerals like zinc, selenium, and vitamin E which all help maintain healthy skin.
Benefits & Features:
- Grain and Egg-free diet for puppies.
- Salmon is sustainably sourced by farming and wild-caught fishing.
- Promote healthy skin and smooth and shiny fur from Omega fatty acids properties.
- Combination of distinct tastes of smoked salmon, fruits, legumes, and vegetables for superior health.
- Small kibble size for easy eating.
- Help keeps teeth clean with its crunchy texture.
- Formulated with DHA that supports brain and overall development of puppies.
- Recommended for dogs with skin allergies and sensitivities.
- Rich in Antioxidants from peas, tomatoes, sweet potato, raspberries, and blueberries to fight diseases.
- Formulated with DHA for the development of the brain.
- Support dog's overall well-being.
- Packed with Vitamins and minerals for a strong immune system.
- Suitable for Pregnant or nursing dogs.
- Can be fed to all life stages and breed of dogs.
Salmon, Ocean Fish Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Potatoes, Canola Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Protein, Tomato Pomace, Smoked Salmon, Salmon Meal, Natural Flavor, Salmon Oil (A Source Of DHA), Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Proteinate, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid. Contains A Source Of Live (Viable), Naturally Occurring Microorganisms.
Direction for Use:
Important! Always keep your pets hydrated with fresh and clean water in their drinking dishes.
- Open the product and put the right amount of food in their food bowl.
- For balanced feeding, check the package content.
- Free-choice feeding for pregnant or nursing adult dogs.
- Activity level, age, breed, and other factors may affect feeding guidelines.
Product Weight: 5.6kg
Brand: TASTE OF THE WILD (Dog)
Food Form: Dry
- Crude Protein - 27.0%
- Crude Fat - 15.0%
- Crude Fiber - 5.0%
- Moisture - 10.0%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min) - 2.5%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min) - 0.4%
- Selenium (Min) - - 0.35 Mg/Kg
- Vitamin E (Min)- 175 Iu/Kg
- Zinc (Min) - 150 mg/kg
- Taurine (Min) - 0.12%
- Taurine (Min) - 0.12%
- Total Microorganisms - <80,000,000 Cfu/Lbmin
Calorie/Energy Content: 3,600 kcal/kg or 360 kcal/cup
This puppy diet is dog food for lean muscle and packed with Vitamins and minerals for a strong immune system. Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Puppy 5.6kg can be fed to all life stages and breeds of dogs not only it is healthiest dog food but premium puppy food too.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.