You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: TASTE OF THE WILD
Grain-free premium protein food for dogs.
Have your pup take a bite out of high quality and flavorful taste with the TASTE OF THE WILD High Prairie Canine 2KG. This grain-free formula is made with real meats and supplemented with vegetables, legumes, and fruits to give your pup a healthy immune system and great overall health. It’s highly digestible energy will give you pup that extra spring in their step where they can experience award-winning taste sensations as they explore nature’s finest trails.
Benefits & Features:
- Roasted bison and venison High Prairie canine formulation for top-quality protein dogs need for muscle development and maintaining weight.
- Promote skin and coat health from Omega fatty acids.
- Great antioxidant properties from blueberries and raspberry have that assist in neutralizing free radicals that may harm dogs’ overall wellbeing.
- Fibre-rich Tomato pomace that helps proper bowel movement.
- Rich in fiber that good digestive health from Dried Chicory roots.
- The high palatable natural flavour combination of Roasted Bison and Roasted venison are pasture-raised for a high-quality taste blended with fruits and vegetables.
- Yucca Schidigera Extract has anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties.
- 80 million live and active cultures improve healthy digestive and immune systems with the formulation from K9 strain probiotic that
- DHA and Taurine for a clear and sharp mind.
- Calcium keeps the bones and teeth stronger.
- Formulated for all breeds of adult dogs.
- Product made in America.
Buffalo, Lamb Meal, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Potatoes, Canola Oil, Egg Product, Roasted Bison, Roasted Venison, Beef, Natural Flavor, Tomato Pomace, Potato Protein, Pea Protein, Ocean Fish Meal, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid.
Direction for Use:
Important! Always keep your pets hydrated with fresh and clean water in their drinking dishes.
- Open the product and put the right amount of food in their food bowl.
- For balanced feeding, check additional information at the back of the package.
- Activity level, age, breed, and other factors may affect feeding guidelines.
- Store in a clean, cool, and dry place.
Food Serving Guide
Adult Dogs Weight: 3lbs.
Adult Dogs Weight: 5lbs
Adult Dogs Weight: 10lbs.g
Adult Dogs Weight: 20lbs.
Adult Dogs Weight: 30lbs.
Adult Dogs Weight: 40lbs.
Adult Dogs Weight: 60lbs.
Adult Dogs Weight: 80lbs.
Adult Dogs Weight: 100lbs.
Product Weight: 2kg
Brand: TASTE OF THE WILD (Dog)
Food Form: Dry
- Crude Protein (Min)- 32.0%
- Crude Fat (Min)- 1.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max)- 4.0%
- Moisture (Max)- 10.0%
- Zinc (Min) - 150 mg/kg
- Selenium (Min) - - 0.35 Mg/Kg
- Vitamin E (Min)- 150 Iu/Kg
- Taurine (Min) - 0.12%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min) - 2.8%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min) - 0.3%
- Total Microorganisms - <80,000,000 Cfu/Lbmin
Calorie/Energy Content: 3,719 kcal/kg or 370 kcal/cup
Taste of the Wild High Prairie Formula 2kgkg is a vitamin and minerals-rich dry dog food that helps your dog achieve good vision while keeping them healthy inside and out with its grain-free canine formulation.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.