You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: TASTE OF THE WILD
Real tasty natural dog food from small breeds.
Feed your small breed the nutritional benefits of pasture-raised venison. The TASTE OF THE WILD Appalachian Valley Small Breed Venison Canine 2kg formula is rich in protein and uses only the finest ingredients to promote a healthy lifestyle for your lovable friend.
Naturally preformed vitamin E, beta-carotene, omega 3 & 6 fatty acids found in peas, lentils, tomatoes, and blueberries provide immune system support for any chewer with daily activity, meanwhile, K9 probiotics ensure bacteria is constantly multiplying without bad effect. Help nurture your furry family members’ need for fresh food by feeding them TASTE OF THE WILD that mimics their natural diet one delicious bite at a time today!
Benefits & Features:
- No artificial colour, flavour, wheat, and corn were added.
- High-grade tasty flavour of protein-rich pasture-raised venison with garbanzo bean.
- Suitable for delicate small breed pooch.
- Complete and balanced formulation with Vitamins and minerals from fruits, meats, and vegetables for a healthy immune system
- Promote coat and skin health from Omega fatty acid and Vitamin E supplements.
- Grain-free recipe for small breed pooch with allergies.
- Small-sized tasty kibble for Omega fatty acid-rich dry food for chewing that supports dental health.
- Recommended for small breed canine
- Sustainably sourced from trusted partners locally and globally in USA family-owned business.
Venison, Lamb Meal, Garbanzo Beans, Peas, Lentils, Pea Protein, Canola Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Egg Product, Duck Meal, Pea Flour, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Ocean Fish Meal, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid. Contains A Source Of Live (Viable), Naturally Occurring Microorganisms.
Direction for Use:
Important! Always keep your pets hydrated with fresh and clean water in their drinking dishes.
- Open the product and put the right amount of food in their food bowl.
- For balanced feeding, check the package content.
- Free-choice feeding for pregnant or nursing adult dogs.
- Activity level, age, breed, and other factors may affect feeding guidelines.
Food Serving Guide:
Adult Dog Weight: 3-5 lbs
Cups/Day: ⅓ - ½
Adult Dog Weight:5-10 lbs
Cups/Day: ½ - ¾
Adult Dog Weight:10-20 lbs
Cups/Day: ¾ - 1 ½
Adult Dog Weight:20-30 lbs
Cups/Day: 1 ½ - 2
Adult Dog Weight:30-40 lbs
Cups/Day: 2 - 2 ⅓
Product Weight: 2kg
Brand: TASTE OF THE WILD (Dog)
Food Form: Dry
- Crude Protein (Min)- 32.0%
- Crude Fat (Min)- 18.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max)- 4.0%
- Moisture (Max)-10.0% maximum
- Zinc (Min)- 150 mg/kg
- Selenium (Min)- 0.35 mg/kg
- Vitamin E (Min)- 150 IU/kg
- Taurine* (Min)- 0.12%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)- 2.8% m
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min)- 0.3%
- Total Microorganisms*
- (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis) - <80,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie/Energy Content: 3,719 kcal/kg OR 370 kcal/cup
Satisfy your pup's wild appetite with Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley Venison 2kg. Made from 32% protein-rich venison meat, it makes sure that your pup is getting all of his nutritional requirements for a healthy lifestyle. This dry dog food is sourced from pasture-raised animals in New Zealand!
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.