You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: ROYAL CANIN
If you want your cat to aid to avoid the painful Cystitis at all costs, this might help you and your baby so keep reading…
It’s hard to tell when Cystitis, an inflammation of the bladder wall leading to painful, frequent voiding of small amounts of urine starts to cripple your kitty’s body because it could look like he’s been fine until all of a sudden he starts straining in the litter tray and only produces tiny drops of urine. With this in mind and heart, Royal Canin decided to create a Urinary Care-based wet cat food that's effective after 10 days: 2x* reduced risk of urinary stone formation. Why wait for Cystitis to happen when you can try something that might prevent that from forming today?
*Royal Canin internal study, 2014 - Compared to a maintenance diet for felines - Specifically proven for struvite stones.
Benefits & Features:
- The balanced nutritional formula that helps maintain urinary tract health
- Helps control the level of minerals in the urine and reduces urinary pH to promote a urinary environment less conducive to the formation of urinary crystals and stones.
- Pleases your picky eater kitty because the combination of this food’s kibble size, exceptional aromas, and flavors that are sure to keep them happily satisfied
- Paw-ranteed to make your bestie more lively and playful for a more fun bonding!
- Might just save you AUD 3,000+, countless sleepless nights, and free from stress!
- Works like a charm especially if your pooch has a sensitive stomach so bye-bye to throwing up after each meal.
- 50 years of scientific research and observation that paw-rantees targeted nutrition to feed every pet’s magnificence
Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, various sugars.
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 330 IU, E1 (Iron): 3 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 2 mg, E5 (Manganese): 0.9 mg, E6 (Zinc): 9 mg.
- Protein: 9.2%
- Fat Content: 3%
- Crude Ash: 1.4%
- Crude fibres: 0.9%
- Moisture: 82%
Directions for Use:
- IMPORTANT: Read product instructions
- Batch number, factory registration number, and best before date: see information on packaging.
- To be stored in a cool, dry place.
Product Quantity: 12x85g
Brand: ROYAL CANIN
Urinary Care Wet Cat Food is a Royal Canin dry food specially designed to help reduce the risk of urinary stone formation in cats. It's made with an exclusive blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that work together to support your cat's urinary health - all while she enjoys a delicious taste. Plus, it comes in an easy-to-open pouch for fuss-free feeding.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.