You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: ROYAL CANIN
Are you running out of ideas just to trick your dog to eat? You can put your “trick manufacturers” brain cells to rest and check this out!
“Really? I thought I was your best friend?” If only your dog could talk, those would’ve been the words coming out of that cute mouth by now because of the tricks you’ve been trying to pull off just to get them to eat. It’s not just about your dog having trust issues now but also you running out of ideas every single day just to make your pooch eat! Save those tricks or treats for Halloween and put ROYAL CANIN Medium Adult Dry Dog Food in your home instead. Try it and you’ll never have to face that “look” ever again. Instead, you’ll be given kisses more than ever!
Benefits & Features:
- More than just “good enough” for your fur-bestie
- No more loose stools and bad diarrhea for days!
- Paw-ranteed for shiny and smooth skin and coat!
- This could save you from the long 140 km or more round trip to see a University expensive veterinarian doctor that would require having to go through unpleasant tests (and the cost of them to be honest). (Important note: This could aid in the prevention of such skin sensitivities or reduce symptoms of mild skin issues but of course, if symptoms persist, we highly recommend visiting your veterinarian especially if it’s severe.)
- Doesn’t kill the natural good bacteria balance for a healthy gut
- Contains specially designed kibble that fits perfectly between your dog’s teeth.
- Highest quality and adapt the type of protein to align with your dog’s exact needs.
- Results are a proven success.
- Eliminates your guesswork of figuring out what to do and what food to feed your best friend which is a long and expensive process.
Meat and animal derivatives, oils and fats, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, yeasts, various sugars.
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 200 IU, E1 (Iron): 3 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.26 mg, E4 (Copper): 2 mg, E5 (Manganese): 1 mg, E6 (Zinc): 10 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 2 g
Directions for Use:
- IMPORTANT: See suggested feeding guide on package
- If there is any allergic reaction, please consult your veterinarian.
Product Quantity: 10 x 140G
Brand: ROYAL CANIN
Is your dog always giving you the cold shoulder? Fed up with trying to come up with new ways to get them to eat every day? Royal Canin Medium Adult Wet Dog Food is here to help! This food is specifically designed for medium-sized adult dogs, and it's packed with all the nutrients they need to stay healthy and happy. With a taste they're sure to love, your dog will be licking their bowl clean in no time. So why wait? Try Royal Canin Medium Adult Wet Dog Food today!
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.