You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: ROYAL CANIN
Most fur parents are talking about GINGIVITIS, but what about the silent attacker PERIODONTAL DISEASE?
As you sit and read this is your beautiful and happy pooch looks normal as usual? As if nothing’s wrong while munching its heart out of the food you’ve given? The majority of fur parents have NO IDEA at all about the scary silent attacker PERIODONTAL DISEASE. Some fur parents are just horrified once they see inflamed receding gums! It could look like Gingivitis but this doesn’t just silently invade the gums but go deep into the teeth and bones until all the teeth need to be removed. That’s why aside from regularly brushing your best friend’s teeth, it’s important to have a food by your side that could also take care of dental health. With careful analysis and research, Royal Canin was able to create a Dental Care focused dry dog food to prevent gum diseases like PERIODONTAL. So… why wait for days, months, and years when you can start taking care of your baby’s teeth and gums starting today?
Benefits & Features:
- Results are a proven success with exclusive feeding resulting in up to 99% reduced tartar formation! How paw-some is that?!
- Specific kibble texture to provide a tooth brushing effect to prevent and remove plaque that forms on the teeth that causes tartar.
- Pleases your picky eater pooch because the combination of this food’s kibble size, exceptional aromas, and flavors that are sure to keep them happily satisfied
- Tailored to support your pooch’s dental health
- Paw-ranteed to make your bestie more lively and playful for a more fun bonding!
- Might save you AUD 3,000+, countless sleepless nights, and free from stress!
- Works like a charm especially if your pooch has a sensitive stomach so bye-bye to throwing up after each meal.
- 50 years of scientific research and observation that paw-rantees targeted nutrition to feed every pet’s magnificence
Maize flour, dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, cellulose powder. Vitamin A: 15500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 39 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 51 mg, E6 (Zinc): 128 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
- Protein: 23%
- Crude Ash: 6%
- Crude fibres: 2.8%
Directions for Use:
- IMPORTANT: Read product instructions
- Batch number, factory registration number, and best before date: see information on packaging.
- To be stored in a cool, dry place.
Product Quantity: 9Kg
Brand: ROYAL CANIN
The problem with most dog foods is that they don't do a very good job of cleaning your dog's teeth. But now, there's a new food on the market that helps prevent periodontal disease! Royal Canin Medium Dental Care Dry Dog Food is designed to reduce tartar build-up and keep your dog's teeth healthy and clean. So if you want to protect your pet from dental problems, this is the food to buy.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.