You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: ROYAL CANIN
Specially shaped kibble for your pup’s satisfaction.
If you're the proud parent of a ROYAL CANIN Golden Retriever Puppy 12KG, you know that they need the best nutrition to grow up healthy and strong. That's why Royal Canin has created this special diet, designed specifically for their unique needs. It provides all the essential nutrients your pup needs to thrive, including EPA and DHA for healthy skin and coat, as well as borage oil to support the skin barrier. Plus, the kibble is specially shaped and sized to make it easy for your pup to chew.
Benefits and Features:
- Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually. This diet helps support your puppy’s natural defences thanks particularly to a complex of antioxidants including vitamin E.
- This formula helps support the skin’s “barrier” role (exclusive complex) and maintain skin and coat health (EPA & DHA). Enriched with borage oil.
- Combination of nutrients with high quality protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics (FOS) to support digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- The kibble’s shape, size, texture and formula are adapted to the Golden Retriever puppy.
- Looking for a food that supports your Golden Retriever puppy's natural defences and digestive health? Look no further than Royal Canin Golden Retriever Puppy Dog Food. EPA, DHA, vitamin A, and borage oil are all included in this food to help support healthy skin and coat. The kibble is specifically designed in shape, size, and texture for Golden Retriever puppies so that they can enjoy every bite.
dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, animal fats, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, fructooligosaccharides (0.34%), psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of mannooligosaccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), borage oil (0.1%), yeast extracts (source of beta-glucans), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). Vitamin A: 26500 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, Vitamin E: 780 mg, E1 (Iron): 38 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 49 mg, E6 (Zinc): 130 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg, Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g, Yucca extract: 125 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
- See table for complete feeding guide.
- See information on packaging for more info.
- To be stored in a cool, dry place.
- Protein: 29.0%
- Fat content: 16.0%
- Crude ash: 7.4%
- Crude fibres: 3.7%
- EPA/DHA: 0.4%.
Brand: ROYAL CANIN
Product Weight: 12kg
Product Quantity: 1pk
Food Form: Dry (Dog)
Looking for food that will support your Golden Retriever puppy's natural defences and digestive health? Look no further than Royal Canin Golden Retriever Puppy Dog Food. This food is enriched with EPA, DHA, vitamin A and borage oil to help keep your pup's skin and coat healthy. Plus, the kibble is specifically designed in shape, size and texture for Golden Retrievers.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.