You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: ROYAL CANIN
Maintain your Cocker Spaniel shine & weight that even other people can’t help but stop & stare then pat you on the back to tell you that you did a great job for taking care of a beautiful doggo!
Most Cocker Spaniel dogs are known to be food motivated or even “obsessed” with it so it’s important to pay attention to what you feed your pooch which is the main reason why most of them are overweight and reduces energy, alertness, and her weight maintenance tends to get harder. In some cases, Spaniel you might’ve tried several foods but it’s hard making your baby eat by itself without any "people food" being added. Whether you need to save your pooch from being overweight, need to maintain a healthy weight, or add up some weight, ROYAL CANIN Cocker Spaniel dry dog food is here to help and get the woof done!
“I’ve tried other foods for my spaniels, but I kept coming back to this brand and have stuck with it for several years now. In addition to the proven claims of having a better coat of fur, this one doesn’t upset either of my dogs’ stomachs.” - Michael GallagherBenefits & Features:
- Bye-bye to upsetting and stressful situations because you’re worried about your un-done chores trying to feed your pooch for more than an hour!
- More than just “good enough” for your fur-bestie
- No more Hershey squirts and bad diarrhea for days!
- Paw-ranteed to make your bestie’s beautiful coat and skin transform to being more beautiful!
- This could save you from the long 140 km or more round trip to see a University expensive veterinarian doctor that would require having to go through unpleasant tests (and the cost of them to be honest). (Important note: This could aid in the prevention of such skin sensitivities or reduce symptoms of mild skin issues but of course, if symptoms persist, we highly recommend visiting your veterinarian especially if it’s severe.)
- Watch those beautiful eyes get bright as day.
- We understand the cuteness overload that explodes during “zoomies” and that’s why it’s important to have lots of energy not just during but also after “zoomies”!
- Doesn’t kill the natural good bacteria balance for a healthy gut
- Contains specially designed kibble that fits perfectly between your dog’s teeth.
- Highest quality and adapt the type of protein to align with your dog’s exact needs.
- Eliminates your guesswork of figuring out what to do and what food to feed your best friend which is a long and expensive process.
- Maintaining weight has never been this easy!
Rice, maize, dehydrated poultry protein, maize gluten, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, vegetable protein isolate*, fish oil, minerals, psyllium husks and seeds, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil (0.1%), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 30500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 42 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 142 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg - Sensory additives: tea extract (source of polyphenols): 150 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
- Protein: 25.0%
- Fat content: 14.0%
- Crude ash: 5.1%
- Crude fibres: 1.4%
- Per kg: EPA/DHA: 4 g - Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g. Metabolizable energy: 3872 kcal/kg
Directions for Use:
- IMPORTANT: See suggested feeding guide on package
- Suitable for Cocker Spanie over 12 months old,
- If there is any allergic reaction, please consult your veterinarian.
Brand: ROYAL CANIN
Your Cocker Spaniel is an adorable full of fur dog, always happy and wagging its tail. But like all dogs, it needs the right diet to stay healthy. ROYAL CANIN® Cocker Spaniel Adult dry dog food contains all the nutrients your pooch needs to stay lean and fit, including controlled fat content to help manage weight, and cardiac health support ingredients. With ROYAL CANIN®, you can be sure your pup is getting the best nutrition for long, happy life.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.