You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: ROYAL CANIN
Is your Chihuahua not eating? It can get pretty challenging to your patience but don’t panic, you’re just going through a ruff pooch lately… So keep reading because you’ll be thankful you did!
If you’re a fur parent of a tiny picky Chihuahua with a woof-titude who tried various kibbles but doesn’t show interest it got to the point that you had to think of different ways to coax with the kibble in your hand or play games with it or as far as even pretending to eat the dog food that you would put the kibbles in your mouth in frustration hoping that your bestie finally eats… but the cycle keeps repeating every day and you have a life too! It happens when you’re already running late for work, meetings, brunch dates with your friends, or school! Stay paw-sitive because now there’s ROYAL CANIN Chihuahua that’s about to save you and your Chihuahua from your falling apart relationship and keep you both close and happy again minus the feeding war cycle!
“Our Chihuahua absolutely loves this Royal Canin food purposely formulated for Chihuahuas and he will not eat any other type of purchasable dog food. I tried a variety of food recommended by the Vet but this seems to be the only one he likes...” - Tommaso Candiano
Benefits & Features:
- Bye-bye to upsetting and stressful situations because you’re worried about your un-done chores trying to feed your pooch for more than an hour!
- Stops you from worrying if your pooch is eating, no more trying to hand feed force feed! Gone are the days of your feeding war with your Chihuahua bestie!
- More than just “good enough” for your fur-bestie
- No more Hershey squirts and bad diarrhea for days!
- Paw-ranteed to make your bestie’s beautiful coat and skin transform to being more beautiful!
- This could save you from the long 140 km or more round trip to see a University expensive veterinarian doctor that would require having to go through unpleasant tests (and the cost of them to be honest). (Important note: This could aid in the prevention of such skin sensitivities or reduce symptoms of mild skin issues but of course, if symptoms persist, we highly recommend visiting your veterinarian especially if it’s severe.)
- Watch those beautiful eyes get bright as day.
- We understand the cuteness overload that explodes during “zoomies” and that’s why it’s important to have lots of energy not just during but also after “zoomies”!
- Doesn’t kill the natural good bacteria balance for a healthy gut
- Contains specially designed kibble that fits perfectly between your dog’s teeth.
- Highest quality and adapt the type of protein to align with your dog’s exact needs.
- Eliminates your guesswork of figuring out what to do and what food to feed your best friend which is a long and expensive process.
Corn, chicken by-product meal, wheat gluten, oat groats, brewers rice, chicken fat, brown rice, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium silico aluminate, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], DL-methionine, taurine, choline chloride, L-lysine, salt, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), L-tyrosine, L-carnitine, GLA safflower oil, glucosamine hydrochloride, green tea extract, magnesium oxide, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
- Protein: 28.0%
- Fat content: 16.0%
- Crude ash: 2.1%
Directions for Use:
- IMPORTANT: See suggested feeding guide on package
- Suitable for Chihuahua over 8 months old,
- If there is any allergic reaction, please consult your veterinarian.
Product Quantity: 1.5KG
Brand: ROYAL CANIN
Chihuahua’s choice of dry dog food – a delicious kibble that's tailor-made for tiny picky Chihuahuas with a woof-titude. This premium dog food is packed with all the nutrients your bestie needs to stay healthy and happy, including antioxidants, Omega fatty acids, and vitamins. Plus, the fun-shaped kibbles are perfect for keeping your pal entertained while eating. So ditch the games and gimmicks, and give your furry friend what he really wants – ROYAL CANIN Adult Chihuahua dry dog food.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.