You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: PETZ PARK
Keep your furry friend moving and pain-free!
PETZ PARK Hip + Joint Dog Supplement 45 scoops powerful powder contains Glucosamine, MSM and Chondroitin that helps reduce inflammation and pain, improve mobility and stimulate cartilage growth. Plus, it's packed with essential vitamins and minerals to support your dog's overall health and well-being. Give your pup the relief they need with PETZ PARK Hip + Joint Dog Supplement today!
Benefits & Features:
- Contains the best ingredients known to promote joint health.
- For dogs displaying signs of joint diseases such as:
- Difficulty getting up after lying down
- Lameness in one or more legs
- Difficulty climbing stairs
- Unwillingness to exercise
- Irritation when touched or petted
- Glucosamine for dogs helps to restore joints and deter discomfort caused by arthritis and hip dysplasia in dogs.
- A dog supplement for arthritis includes large amounts of MSM, a natural anti-inflammatory.
- The high quantities of this ingredient makes Hip + Joint very unique and effective.
- By reducing inflammation in your dog’s joints, you can help leave your doggie pain free from their joint related issue.
- Chondroitin helps to stimulate cartilage growth and elasticity, ensuring adequate shock absorption and nourishment to the joints. A major requirement in joint cartilage!
- Ingredients used in this product are known to lubricate dog’s joints and repair cartilage that has been worn down as a result of ageing, arthritis, hip dysplasia or even trauma.
- This formula also aims to support dogs as they grow to minimise their growing pain.
- Keep your dog running like a youngster by maintaining the health of their joints.
- Manufactured right here in Australia.
- Suited for dogs of all ages, breeds and sizes and is grain-free.
Glucosamine HCL, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin (Sulfate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Grape Seed Extract, Manganese (Sulfate), L-Glutathione, Vitamin E, Dextrose, Fumed Silica, Roast Beef Flavour, Natural Woodsmoke
Direction for Use:
Important! Keep them hydrated with fresh water always available through drinking dishes as well as this special treat.
- Mix with food.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Dog Weight: 0-11kg
Scoop per day: Half a scoop
Scoop per day:1 scoop
Dog Weight: 27-36kg
Scoop per day:2 scoops daily
Dog Weight: Over 36kg
Scoop per day:3 scoops
- Glucosamine: 800mg
- MSM: 400mg
- Chondroitin: 400mg
- Vitamin C: 100mg
- Grape Seed Extract: 5mg
- Manganese: 2.5 mg
- L-Glutathione: 2mg
- Vitamin E: 25 IU
Brand: PETZ PARK (Dog)
Looking for a hip + joint supplement for your pup? Look no further than PETZ PARK! Hip and Joint Dog Supplement helps reduce inflammation and aids in the relief of arthritis symptoms. Plus, it helps keep bones and cartilage healthy, promoting mobility and overall good health. So give your strong furry friend the gift of healthier hips + joints with PETZ PARK!
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.