You have no items in your shopping cart.
On-the-go skin and coat care spot-on formula for dogs!
PAW Essential 6 Spot On is a unique blend of essential fatty acids, Vitamin E and essential oils that helps maintain coat and skin health. Formulated to support dogs with dull-looking coats or dry scaly skin, as well as older pooches who find it difficult to keep up with their daily grooming routine Available in a convenient spot-on pipette for both dogs and cats!
Benefits & Features:
- Reduce odour, moisturise dry skin and maintain coat and skin health
- Formulated to support dogs with dull-looking coats or dry scaly skin and older pooches who find it difficult to keep up with their daily grooming
- Once applied, it bio-diffuses through the skin and is stored in the sebaceous glands and will progressively release from these glands
- Increases skin hydration on the epidermis layer and maintain the cutaneous ecosystem balance
- Available in a convenient spot-on pipette, for both dogs and cats, it can be applied directly to animal’s skin
- It’s easy for pet owners to use without bathing their pets
- Ideal alternative to washing for pets that dislike bathing
- Suitable for dogs over 3 months of age
- Each packet consist of 4 dog pipettes per box
Bio-diffusing Agent, Olus (Vegetable Oil), Gelling Agent, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Curcuma Longa Root Oil, Origanum Compactum Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol.
Directions for use:
- Take one pipette out of the packet
- To open the product you need to fold the top of the pipette backwards and forwards until you hear the snap or notice the small opening at the top
- Place yourself beside or behind your pet and part their coat between the shoulder blades and apply all the liquid directly onto the skin in one or two spots
- For optimum results repeat this process weekly for 8 consecutive weeks, followed by the recommended maintenance programme
- Do not bath the animal during the 2 days before and the 2 days following the application
- Animals with long hair or a lot of hair, brush the animal’s coat the day after application, to remove any leftover residue of the product and to allow even distribution on the skin.
- 1 x pipette applied weekly for the first 8 weeks
- 1 pipette every 2 weeks (after the initial 8-week treatment)
- For small mammals, apply from a few drops to 1 pipette according to the animal size
Dermoscent® Essential 6 spot-on should not be used 2 days before or after bathing. Dermoscent® Essential 6 spot-on has not been tested in puppies under 3 months old.
A yellow coloured liquid in a gold-coloured pipette.
Product Weight: 4 pipettes x 1.2ml
Brand: PAW (Dogs)
Looking for a fuss-free way to keep your furry friend clean and smelling great?PAW Essential 6 Spot On For Dogs 10-20kg 4 pack is the perfect alternative to baths and helps to reduce odours while hydrating your dog's skin. Keep them looking and feeling their best with this four-pack of the essential spot on.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.