You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cat food that is rich in protein that fits their lifestyle.
A cat and kitten food is tagged as biologically appropriate since this mirror the quantity, freshness and variety of the kind of meats these cats used to have just like their ancestors. A dry cat and kitten food blended from fresh free-run chicken & turkey, cage-free eggs, and wild-caught fish. A protein-rich recipe that fully nourishes your pet with varied whole ingredients. Packed with animal-sourced nutrients concocted to ensure our pet kitty gets sufficient vitamins and supplements daily fit for their active lifestyle.
Benefits and Features:
- 40% richly nourishing protein to nourish cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- 1/3 of ingredients are from dehydrated chicken and turkey (air-dried at a low temperature from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of nourishing protein.
- Unmatched by any other food, 2/3 of animal ingredients are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh, quality animal ingredients from meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, plus fresh, whole fish and cage-free eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavour and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for picky eaters.
- Protein-rich, quality animal ingredients made with 90% quality animal ingredients, orijen features a biologically appropriate protein level of 40% which closely replicates the natural feline diet.
- Freeze dry infusions each orijen morsel is infused with freeze-dried animal ingredients (prepared in our very own freeze-dry kitchens) and is bursting with the natural savoury flavours that all cats love.
- Rich in healthy fats animal fats is essential for your cat’s peak health. that’s why orijen cats & kittens feature naturally occurring, non-rendered fats from fresh, quality animal ingredients.
- DHA and EPA Fresh saltwater fish are biologically appropriate sources of DHA and EPA, which are essential for your cat’s immune and nervous systems. DHA and EPA are not available from plant sources, such as flax, coconut, or sunflower.
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, yellowtail flounder, whole eggs, whole Atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, whole Atlantic herring, chicken heart, turkey heart, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated turkey liver, whole green peas, whole navy beans, red lentils, chicken necks, chicken kidney, chicken fat, pinto beans, chickpeas, green lentils, natural chicken flavour, lentil fibre, herring oil, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, turkey cartilage, dried kelp, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Directions to Use:
Important! Keep them hydrated with fresh water always available through drinking dishes.
- Your pet is unique and feeding requirements will vary with environment, age, and activity.
- We suggest starting with the guides by referring to the back of the bag, and then monitoring their weight and adjusting portions as needed.
- Feed twice daily and refer to your veterinarian when in doubt or if any irritation occurs.
Product Weight: 5.4kg
Food Form: Dry
- Crude protein (min): 40%
- Crude fat (min): 20%
- Crude ash (max): 9%
- Crude fibre (max): 3%
- Moisture (max): 10%
- Calcium (min): 1.4%
- Phosphorus (min): 1%
- Magnesium (min): 0.1%
- Taurine (min): 0.2%
- DHA (min): 0.2%
- EPA (min): 0.2%
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min): 3.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min): 0.8%
Total Microorganisms (min): 100MM CFU/lb
(Lactobacillus acidophils, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei)
Orijen Cat & Kitten Food 5.4kg is the answer to the question of what is the best food for kittens and cats? This dry special cat food has 40% richly nourishing protein from quality animal ingredients that are gently dehydrated at 90°C from fresh, free-range chicken & turkey, and wild-caught, fish to create a concentrated source of nourishing protein-rich cat food.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.