You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: IVORY COAT
"Vitamin B2 isn’t naturally produced in your dog’s body like other vitamins…"
Riboflavin (B2) helps in the prevention of cataract development on a dog’s eyes, which is a common problem in Shih-Tzus and other breeds as they grow old. It also promotes healthy skin and regular circulation of blood throughout the body which is very important if you want your dog’s body to properly absorb the nutrients you give and they need. The powerful combination of other minerals and vitamins in this formulation triggers the production of antibodies that fight diseases that also helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system.
Benefits & Features:
- Prevents the development of Cataract so you can be sure your fur bestie’s eyes are still healthy as they grow old.
- Keeps your dog’s bones and ligaments strong.
- Lowers cholesterol in your fur baby’s body.
- Have arthritis-fighting nutrients that reduce inflammatory characteristics of arthritis.
- Aids with prevention of Hypokalemia (Lack of Potassium that leads to muscle weakness).
- Supports healthy vision among many other benefits, vitamin B12 and iron to boost energy, plus vitamin C, folate, selenium, and copper.
- Omega-3 and 6 is not just for skin and coat health but it’s also shown to have positive benefits in the neurological development of your fur baby.
- Contains Sunflower Oil that’s great for boosting energy, healthy immune function, heart health, and normal organ function.
- Superfoods for Natural Antioxidants.
- Natural Fibre for good gut health.
- Complete & Balanced Nutrition.
- Natural Prebiotic for Intestinal Health to improve digestion, nutrient absorption, and prevent diseases.
- Protein for Optimal Body Weight.
- Vitamins and Minerals for Complete Nutrition.
Turkey Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Dried Turkey, Pea Fibre, Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Kale, Broccoli, Spinach, Parsley, Apples, Blueberries, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, D3, E, Beta-carotene, Niacin, D-calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Natural Prebiotic, Rosemary Extract & Green Tea Extract. This is a naturally preserved product.
Directions for Use:
- Please make sure your pet isn’t allergic to Turkey.
- 1+ Years Adult All Breeds Dog Food only.
- For freshness, store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- If you’ve noticed some negative reactions, please visit the vet.
Product Weight: 13kg
Brand: IVORY COAT
Nutritional Guaranteed Analysis:
- Metabolisable Energy: 12.5mj
- Crude Protein: Min 32%
- Crude Fat: Min 10%
- Crude Fibre: Max 5.0%
- Moisture: Max 10%
- Calcium: Min 2.0%
- Phosphorous: 1.3%
- Vitamin E: 400 Iu/kg
- Omega-6: Min 3%
- Omega-3: Min 0.5%
The grain-free recipe of IVORY COAT Low Fat Turkey 13kg is perfect for dogs with sensitivities or allergies, and the premium quality ingredients ensure that your dog receives all the nutrients they need to stay healthy and active. Plus, the delicious turkey and duck flavour will have your dog begging for more!
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.