You have no items in your shopping cart.
A powerful, yet gentle cream that's perfect for the treatment of miconazole-sensitive fungal skin infections in dogs, cats and horses!
ILIUM Fungafite Antifungal Cream 50 grams is also effective against certain species of fungi and yeasts, including some species associated with ringworm infections. So if your pet is suffering from an infection, don't wait - try Fungafite today!
Benefits & Features:
- For the treatment of miconazole sensitive fungal skin infections in dogs, cats, and horses
- Treatment of ringworm infection due to Microsporum and Trichophyton species
- Greasy heel, dermatitis and saddle rash caused by fungi and sensitive bacteria in horses
- Topical ointment cream
20mg/g Miconazole Nitrate
Direction for Use:
- Rubber gloves should be worn when applying cream
- Apply a thin layer sufficient to cover the infected sit and a small surrounding area of skin
- Continue to use for up to 1 – 2 weeks after symptoms disappear
- To be applied to the infected area once daily for 2 -4 weeks
- Can be used for up to 6 weeks in more severe cases
- Use for up to 1-2 weeks after the symptoms disappear
- Meat withholding period: not to be used on horses intended for human consumption
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or poisons information centre
- Dispose of empty container by wrapping with paper and placing in the garbage
Product Weight: 50 grams
Brand: ILIUM (Cat, Dog&Horse)
When your pet is suffering from a skin infection, you want to do whatever it takes to make them feel better. With Fungafite Antifungal Cream, you can trust in a topically ointment cream that's gentle on their skin, while also providing effective relief from the infection. Suitable for use on dogs, horses and cats, Fungafite contains miconazole - an ingredient renowned for its sensitivity to fungal infections. So why wait? Give your pet the care they need with ILIUM Fungafite Antifungal Cream 50g today!
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.