You have no items in your shopping cart.
"Diet-friendly cat food that won't leave your furry friend feeling deprived!"
HILLS Science Diet Light Kibble Cat Food for Adult Cats 3.5kg is a low-calorie food packed with precise nutrition to help adult cats maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle because it's high in quality protein and natural fibres, and it'll help satisfy hunger between meals. Plus, Omega-6s and Vitamin E work together to promote beautiful skin and fur. So whether your kitty needs to lose a few pounds or just wants to stay healthy and trim, HILLS Science Diet Feline Light is a perfect choice.
Benefits & Features:
- Provides precisely balanced nutrition to promote a healthy weight in adult cats.
- 20% fewer calories than Hills Science Diet Feline Adult.
- High-quality, lean protein and natural fibres help satisfy hunger between meals.
- Contains L-carnitine to help promote an ideal body weight.
- Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients for digestive health.
- Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system.
- Contains vitamin E and omega-6s to promote healthy skin and fur.
- Natural ingredients.
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
- Recommended for adult cats (1 - 6 years of age) that require fewer calories (eg cats that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to excess weight gain).
- Not recommended for kittens, pregnant or nursing cats - during pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Science Diet Kitten.
Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavour, Calcium Sulphate, Lactic Acid, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulphate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavours, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
Direction for Use:
"Always keep your pets hydrated by ensuring there is fresh water available on their drinking dishes."
- Feed directly or mix with food.
- Can be blended with other healthy canned foods.
- Please see the daily feeding guide in the packaging for balanced eating.
Daily Feeding Guide:
|Ideal Weight of Cat||Weight Loss||Weight Management|
|1.8kg||1/3 cup (30 g)||3/8 cup (35 g)|
|2.3kg||1/3 cup (30 g)||3/8 cup (35 g)|
|3.6kg||½ cup (45 g)||5/8 cup (60 g)|
|4.5kg||5/8 cup (60 g)||3/4 cup (70 g)|
|5.4kg||2/3 cup (60 g)||7/8 cup (80 g)|
|6.4kg||3/4 cup (70 g)||1 cup (95 g)|
|7.3kg||7/8 cup (80 g)||1 cup (95 g)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place. Reseal the bag each time. Use within one month after opening.
Product Weight: 3.5kg
Food Form: Dry
Brand: HILLS (Cat)
- Protein: 38.1%
- Fat: 39.1%
- Carbohydrate / NFE: 339.7%
- Crude Fiber: 35.8%
- Calcium: 31.08%
- Phosphorus: 30.78%
- Potassium: 30.76%
- Sodium: 30.53%
- Magnesium: 30.081%
- Taurine: 30.26%
- Vitamin C: 3140 ppm
- Vitamin E: 3830 IU/kg
- Total Omega-3 FA: 30.12%
- Total Omega-6 FA: 32.27%
- Carnitine: 3569.3 ppm
Calorie/Energy Content: 3179 kcal/kg (297 kcal/cup†)
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Adult Light cat food contains 3.3 oz. by weight.
Are you struggling to get your indoor cat to lose weight? Well, look no further than HILLS Science Diet Light Kibble Cat Food for Adults 3.5kg! A high-quality Weight Management cat food that offers 3179 kcal/kg calories, so your furry friend can reach their goal weight in no time. Plus, the cute packaging will make them feel like they're being pampered every time they eat!
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.