You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cat food that will help your kitten grow up big and strong!
HILLS Science Diet Feline Kitten 1.58KG dry food is specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your kittens, providing them with everything they need to reach their full potential. Plus, it features DHA from fish oil for healthy brain and eye development, so your kitty can start off on the right foot.
Benefits & Features:
- Provides a precisely balanced diet for growing kittens.
- High quality and easy-to-digest nutrition.
- High in protein for building lean muscle.
- Natural DHA from high-quality fish oil supports learning, and healthy brain and eye development.
- Added vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Clinically proven antioxidants to support the immune system.
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
- Chicken is the #1 ingredient.
- All-natural ingredients.
- No chicken by-product meal.
- Unique disc-shaped kibble.
Chicken, Brown Rice, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Direction for Use:
Important! Keep them hydrated with fresh water always available through drinking dishes as well as this special food.
- Feed directly or mix with food.
- Can be blended with other healthy canned foods.
- Please see the daily feeding guide in the packaging for balanced eating.
- Recommended for kittens, from weaning until 1-year-old and pregnant or nursing cats.
- Not recommended for long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place. Reseal the bag each time. Use within one month after opening.
Product Weight: 4kg
Food Form: Dry
Brand: HILLS (Cat)
- Protein: 37.8%
- Fat: 23.5%
- Carbohydrate / NFE: 30.0%
- Crude Fiber: 0.8%
- Calcium: 1.28%
- Phosphorous: 1.06%
- Potassium: 0.86%
- Sodium: 0.56%
- Magnesium: 0.109%
- Taurine: 0.52%
- Vitamin C: 109 ppm
- Vitamin E: 1359 IU/kg
- DHA: 0.160%
- Total Omega-3 FA: 1.02%
- Total Omega-6 FA: 4.46%
Calorie/Energy Content: 4152 kcal/kg (565 kcal/cup†)
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Chicken Recipe contains 4.8 oz. by weight.
HILLS Science Diet Feline Kitten 4kg is carefully formulated to meet the developmental needs of kittens. It has DHA from fish oil to support healthy brain and eye development, high-quality protein for building lean muscles, and balanced minerals for strong bones and teeth. So your kitten can grow up to be their full potential!
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.