You have no items in your shopping cart.
"Cat food that will help keep your kitty fit and healthy!"
HILLS Science Diet Kibble Cat Food for Indoor Cats 2kg dry cat food is specially formulated to meet the energy needs of cats with an indoor lifestyle, while also promoting digestive health. Plus, its high-quality ingredients make litter box clean-up a breeze! So give your feline friend the nourishment they deserve always!
Benefits & Features:
- Complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats with an indoor lifestyle.
- Fewer calories than the ‘Hills Optimal Care Original’ formula to help maintain a healthy weight.
- High-quality lean protein assists with optimal weight and lean muscle maintenance.
- Unique fibre technology to help avoid hairballs in just 30 days.
- Natural fibre supports digestive health and makes litter-box clean-up easy.
- Clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system for your cat.
- Natural, high-quality, easy-to-digest ingredients for a flavourful, nutritious meal.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- It is recommended for adult cats 1 - 6 years of age with an indoor lifestyle.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal, Chicken Liver Flavour, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Calcium Sulphate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorby-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulphate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural flavours, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
Direction for Use:
"Always keep your pets hydrated by ensuring there is fresh water available on their drinking dishes."
- Feed directly or mix with food.
- Can be blended with other healthy canned foods.
- Please see the daily feeding guide for balanced eating.
- Not Recommended for kittens, pregnant or nursing cats
Daily Feeding Guide:
|Weight of Cat:||Complete Meals per day (cups):||Complete Meals (grams):|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place. Reseal the bag each time. Use within one month after opening.
Product Weight: 2kg
Food Form: Dry
Brand: HILLS (Cat)
- Protein: 36.1%
- Fat: 16.1%
- Carbohydrate / NFE: 31.7
- Crude Fiber: 9.3%
- Calcium: 0.98%
- Phosphorous: 0.76%
- Potassium: 0.70%
- Sodium: 0.55%
- Magnesium: 0.082%
- Taurine: 0.23%
- Vitamin C: 119 ppm
- Vitamin E: 927 IU/kg
- Total Omega-3 FA: 0.52%
- Total Omega-6 FA: 3.67%
- Carnitine: 588.9 ppm
Calorie/Energy Content: 3515 kcal/kg (319 kcal/cup†)
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Indoor cat food contains 1.0 oz. by weight.
Looking for a safe and healthy food option for your indoor cat? Look no further than HILLS Science Diet Kibble Cat Food for Indoor Cats 2kg. This top-rated cat food brand is recommended by veterinarians all over Australia, and it's perfect for providing your kitty with the nutrients they need to thrive indoors. So why not give HILLS Science Diet Feline Indoor 2kg a try today? Your feline friend will thank you!
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.