You have no items in your shopping cart.
"A delicious way to help your cat avoid hairballs!"
HILLS Science Diet Feline Hairball Adult high-quality protein and blend of vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids helps keep your kitty looking and feeling her best. Plus, the formula is packed with flavour, so your cat will love mealtime. Avoid those pesky hairballs today with HILLS Science Diet Hairball Control Cat Food for Adult Cats 2kg!
Benefits & Features:
- Precisely balanced nutrition to help avoid the formation of hairballs in just 30 days.
- It is made with a natural fibre technology to help reduce hairballs comfortably and has controlled levels of sodium and phosphorus for long-term vital organ health.
- Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E nourish your cat's skin and coat
- Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamin C and E to help support a healthy immune system.
- Easy to digest ingredients.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Delicious and nutritious.
- Recommended for adult cats 1 - 6 years of age prone to hairballs.
- Not recommended for kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
Direction for Use:
"Always keep your pets hydrated by ensuring there is fresh water available on their drinking dishes."
- Feed directly or mix with food.
- Can be blended with other healthy canned foods.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place. Reseal the bag each time. Use within one month after opening.
Product Weight: 2kg
Food Form: Dry
Brand: HILLS (Cat)
- Protein: 33.9%
- Fat: 19.3%
- Carbohydrate / NFE: 31.0%
- Crude Fiber: 9.2%
- Calcium: 0.91%
- Phosphorous: 0.79%
- Potassium: 0.81%
- Sodium: 0.45%
- Magnesium: 0.082%
- Taurine: 0.20%
- Vitamin C: 118 ppm
- Vitamin E: 972 IU/kg
- Total Omega-3 FA: 0.55%
- Total Omega-6 FA: 4.09%
- Carnitine: 19.9 ppm
Calorie/Energy Content: 3673 kcal/kg (323 kcal/cup†)
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Want a cat food that can help reduce the amount of hairballs your feline friend produces? Look no further than HILLS Science Diet Hairball Control Cat Food for Adult 2kg. This food is made with special natural fibre technology that helps control hairball in your cat's digestive system. Plus, it's free of artificial colours, so you can be sure your pet is getting only the best nutrients.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.